TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Siddal v west hull

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#41 sidsmudge

sidsmudge
  • Coach
  • 214 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 06:47 PM

sad mick don't talk out of your a###...79 mins with no foul play,unfortunate it happened in last minute....2 great teams !!!

#42 sad mick

sad mick
  • Players
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 06:58 PM

yeah ok then, must have been hearing things then, my mistake.

#43 Rammo23

Rammo23
  • Coach
  • 210 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 08:53 PM

Got to agree with what you have written sidsmudge great entertaining match up to the last minute before the fights started and if what SM has added it's the fault of your coach and seeing Kermo wasn't filled in 3lads were sent off for nothing bit silly really, hope he is happy about that he really has got to stop his sulking and the trip back to Hull was non stop laughter

#44 neutralfan

neutralfan
  • Players
  • 55 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 10:49 AM

I know Gareth Greenwood wasn't happy when Kirman kicked the ball into his face!That seemed to kick off the brawling!That happened with about 5 minutes to go? I thought Kirmans kicking game was outstanding especially his 40/20 efforts which lifted West Hull and drove them forward.Best game i have seen this season.

#45 TheSbomb

TheSbomb
  • Players
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 11:55 AM

Turns out siddal can't play rugby or fight... I was by far the hardest kid on the field and should have never got a red card!!!

#46 forwardpass

forwardpass
  • Players
  • 54 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 12:08 PM

The fight happened before the ball was kicked in his face think there coach deserved that

#47 sidsmudge

sidsmudge
  • Coach
  • 214 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 03:24 PM

There is still a chance of the sides meeting 3 times more this season.A win for Siddal in the last 2 and the others will be forgotten

#48 forwardpass

forwardpass
  • Players
  • 54 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 06:14 PM

Can't see siddal beating west hull this year not smart enough

#49 legend killer

legend killer
  • Coach
  • 119 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 08:18 PM

Can't see siddal beating west hull this year not smart enough.

Time will tell kerman,

west hull are in a fortunate at the moment were they can pay players and have recruited a lot of east hulls top players, they seem to have a big squad and a lot of talent, however no one wins trophies in July, I'm sure them and siddal will be right up there come the end of the season,

#50 Historical value

Historical value
  • Players
  • 63 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 08:42 PM

Let's put things in perspective, yes west hull are the best side at this stage of the season. If they pay players, and the rest don't, then they should. Be. Last year they won a devalued competition, not only by the farcical extra time, fiasco, but by the fact, they allegedly pay, for what it's worth I have never heard anyone from west hull, argue this not been the case. So ametuer teams it's up to you to prove that you can win without cheating.and win the grand final, then you will be true champions.

#51 forwardpass

forwardpass
  • Players
  • 54 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 12:22 PM

Abit embarrassing saying west hull get paid how do you know they arnt just winding you up

#52 legend killer

legend killer
  • Coach
  • 119 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 01:53 PM

Abit embarrassing saying west hull get paid how do you know they arnt just winding you up[/quote]

It's common knowledge that they are getting paid, it's more embarrassing that your trying to make out you don't kerman

#53 forwardpass

forwardpass
  • Players
  • 54 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 02:24 PM

What do you keep saying Kerman for do you fancy the ###### or something I no siddal like to have photos of him in there changing room now that is embarrassing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users