Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

League Express article-players in and out.

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 pont rover

pont rover
  • Coach
  • 471 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 12:27 PM

According to the League Express Rovers are looking to bring in Kyle Trout and Chris Annakin from Wakefield which I can only presume as making the signings permanent or season loan deals, also mentioned is Liam Kent from Hull FC once he completes his loan spell with Doncaster, Rovers are informing championship clubs that a number of their current squad will be made available to leave.

Should be interesting over the next few weeks......Up the Rovers.  

#2 Lone Drinker

Lone Drinker
  • Coach
  • 236 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 03:31 PM

According to the League Express Rovers are looking to bring in Kyle Trout and Chris Annakin from Wakefield which I can only presume as making the signings permanent or season loan deals, also mentioned is Liam Kent from Hull FC once he completes his loan spell with Doncaster, Rovers are informing championship clubs that a number of their current squad will be made available to leave.

Hirst and Flanagan back to the mount please.

#3 Gary Coyle

Gary Coyle
  • Coach
  • 7,138 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 03:47 PM

That could change with Wakey getting shut of Agar, James Webster might see them as valuable squad members

#4 buford t justice

buford t justice
  • Coach
  • 1,801 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 08:47 PM

Rumours yesterday were that flanagan wants out, as does Moore, both apparently have been offered to Batley plus cash.

Also hear featherstone offered keegan hirst plus cadh for Ben Black. Read into that what you will.

You lot must be desperate to get the wage bill down as there'll be a points deduction on the horizon if not.
What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

#5 Deano44

Deano44
  • Coach
  • 306 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 10:33 PM

bore off. if that is based on flanagan not being selected please come back with something a bit more believable. who is your source of info ? Barry Chuckle ? why would anyone want to leave here and go back to batley ?

Edited by Deano44, 02 June 2014 - 10:40 PM.

#6 9' oller

9' oller
  • Coach
  • 3,575 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 10:37 PM

Cos we talk reet

The most unfashionable yet over achieving mutts around

#7 Deano44

Deano44
  • Coach
  • 306 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 10:39 PM

oh ok must be reet then

#8 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,033 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 08:21 AM

i think George is well liked at Fev, i certainly rate him. if what i hear is true, we're gonna need him next season.

joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#9 dydo

dydo
  • Coach
  • 709 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 08:50 AM

Why will we be needing a drop goal oldrover

#10 buford t justice

buford t justice
  • Coach
  • 1,801 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 09:08 AM

[quote name="Deano44" post="2938431" timestamp="1401748409"]

bore off. if that is based on flanagan not being selected please come back with something a bit more believable. who is your source of info ? Barry Chuckle ? why would anyone want to leave here and go back to batley ?[/quote

I did use the word 'rumours' - what dont you understand about that word?

Why would anyone want to leave Featherstone? Get down off your high horse, things in your squad are not as rosey as you think they are.

Predicted it when the money man came in, and ill say it again - An almighty bubble burst is on the cards.

Edited by buford t justice, 03 June 2014 - 09:08 AM.

#11 dydo

dydo
  • Coach
  • 709 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:12 AM

Good job were not playing cards then .

#12 gazza77

gazza77
  • Coach
  • 2,191 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:33 AM

i think George is well liked at Fev, i certainly rate him. if what i hear is true, we're gonna need him next season.

So what's today's latest rumour re our hooking position then?

"Featherstone outside the Super League is like Rooney, Ronaldo, Villa out of Euro 2012."

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

#13 Andrew Vause

Andrew Vause
  • Coach
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:53 AM

[quote name="buford t justice" post="2938537" timestamp="1401786492"][quote name="Deano44" post="2938431" timestamp="1401748409"]
- An almighty bubble burst is on the cards.[/quote]

Even though you sound like a total investment banker, your final line, I fear, may become very prophetic.

#14 parko1370

parko1370
  • Coach
  • 239 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 12:11 PM

Ellis prob off to Cas with crossley.

#15 Deano44

Deano44
  • Coach
  • 306 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 02:00 PM

nah

Edited by Deano44, 03 June 2014 - 02:02 PM.

#16 buford t justice

buford t justice
  • Coach
  • 1,801 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 05:11 PM

ame="buford t justice" post="2938537" timestamp="1401786492"]

Even though you sound like a total investment banker, your final line, I fear, may become very prophetic.

Its written in the stars this one. Shame the lottery numbers arent as easy to forsee.

I am actually a chartered banker by profession, so you are quite the mystic meg yourself - i guess that makes two of us then doesnt it?

Edited by buford t justice, 03 June 2014 - 05:12 PM.

#17 rovers

rovers
  • Players
  • 66 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 06:17 PM

ok then banker, me two know what i am talking about , so bring it on , wheres the bust gona come from then ??????? they aint gona be one, we made a mistake wi bastion, who went out and signed player who wernt good enough for our ambitions, nows the time to move on the players we dont require, and bring in the ones we do, so back to you, weres the bust gona come from 

#18 fredm

fredm
  • Coach
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 09:07 PM

The problem you have is, I believe, the ones you want to move on signed 2 year deals at the start of this season. So you either have to pay up their contracts to persuade them to leave or you have them mixing with the squad whilst not playing and possibly sowing seeds of discontent.

#19 Andrew Vause

Andrew Vause
  • Coach
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 09:32 PM

Its written in the stars this one. Shame the lottery numbers arent as easy to forsee.
I am actually a chartered banker by profession, so you are quite the mystic meg yourself - i guess that makes two of us then doesnt it?

You sound like you could become a Social Worker. I have ( in all seriousness) dabbled in some clairvoyancy courses but I didn't really see a future in it.

Edited by Andrew Vause, 03 June 2014 - 09:32 PM.

#20 Andrew Vause

Andrew Vause
  • Coach
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 09:37 PM

ok then banker, me two know what i am talking about ,

Did you used to be Tonto from the Lone Ranger?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users