TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

How about a World Cup every 2 years?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 OzWelsh

OzWelsh
  • Coach
  • 157 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 12:28 PM

No, but they should have stuck by that nickname, they don't have a nickname now, it makes them a little different, ppl would come to accept it eventually especially the next generation.

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles

#22 brooza

brooza
  • 4,459 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 12:59 PM

There wouldn't be a France, England, Russia, Serbia, Norway, Spain, Wales, Ireland, Scotland, Finland etc. team anymore, ever.  They're not really nations in any case, but you could have club sides with the word England or France, like the New Zealand Warriors.  You have the PNG Hunters in the Q Cup, a Fiji something is gonna play in the NSW Cup soon.  Why not an England Dynamos and France Cavaliers in the NRL?

And Oldham boy, I'm not a frikin troll.

So why do Tonga (ranked 13th) get their own team but France (4th) don't?

St Albans Centurions 1st Team Manager. Former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

#23 7723

• Coach
  • 768 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 01:10 PM

There wouldn't be a France, England, Russia, Serbia, Norway, Spain, Wales, Ireland, Scotland, Finland etc. team anymore, ever.  They're not really nations in any case, but you could have club sides with the word England or France, like the New Zealand Warriors.  You have the PNG Hunters in the Q Cup, a Fiji something is gonna play in the NSW Cup soon.  Why not an England Dynamos and France Cavaliers in the NRL?

And Oldham boy, I'm not a frikin troll.

Did you actually read that before posting??

What absolute nonsense.

#24 bobbruce

bobbruce
  • Coach
  • 6,178 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 02:48 PM

So why do Tonga (ranked 13th) get their own team but France (4th) don't?

Europe would play Australasia once every four years for the WC. They would then come together to represent earth in the inter galactic championship. Ozwelsh is quite clearly an alien given the job of slowly breaking the news to us.

#25 walter sobchak

walter sobchak
  • Coach
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 03:13 PM

I just hope that the new chairman of the rugby league international federation(Nigel wood) isn't reading this thread as this absurd "idea" could become reality as this even sounds like something Nigel wood would Come up with.

#26 Oxford

Oxford
  • Coach
  • 712 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 05:10 PM

I just hope that the new chairman of the rugby league international federation(Nigel wood) isn't reading this thread as this absurd "idea" could become reality as this even sounds like something Nigel wood would Come up with.

I think ;)

Edited by Oxford, 06 June 2014 - 09:18 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users