TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Wembley 1983 Photo Memories.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 marklaspalmas

marklaspalmas
  • Coach
  • 11,597 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 07:32 PM

I got this email recently and I wondered if any fans could help out. Ive posted it on FB too.

I am the Picture Editor on the Club Wembley journal which is a publication we produce in association with Wembley Stadium. We are running a feature on the history of the Challenge Cup Final at Wembley with particular reference to a couple of matches one of which is the 1983 Featherstone Rovers v Hull final.

We are focusing on the fans experience of cup final day - the whole journey of travelling to London/sightseeing/parading up Wembley Way etc. So we would like to illustrate this with fans photos, I am hoping to uncover some photo albums/personal photos of some sort. Would you know of anyone who may have this kind of thing? So far we have contacted the clubs themselves, local newspapers and libraries. We have a few images from Featerstone Rovers themselves but as I said I'm hoping we could get some direct from fans.  We would pay for publication of the images.

There's some great memories of a great day here.....

http://marklaspalmas...el/Wembley 1983

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users