League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Totalrl.com World Cup Sweepstake...Now up and running..

• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

#141 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 12,960 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 09:00 PM

5-0 after 30 mins. Tyvm

How amazing that you post on this thread about the same time as I get a pm from Larry the Leit explaining his account had been hacked and he didn't want to be in the sweep anyway.

NO BUTS IT'S GOT TO BE BUTTER......                                 Z1N2MybzplQR6XBrwB9egniMH8xqYQ5s.jpg                                                                                                                     

#142 YCKonstantine

YCKonstantine
  • Coach
  • 1,407 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:37 AM

How amazing that you post on this thread about the same time as I get a pm from Larry the Leit explaining his account had been hacked and he didn't want to be in the sweep anyway.

It was probably one of his bandmates, or perhaps a wild groupie that got into the dressing room.

It's time to park the camels.

#143 Just Browny

Just Browny
  • Coach
  • 11,756 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 11:40 AM

I didn't think I could enjoy that Brazil result any more until I remember Larry had them in this. :D 

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

#144 YCKonstantine

YCKonstantine
  • Coach
  • 1,407 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 08:41 AM

What's the grand prize again?

#145 tonyXIII

tonyXIII
  • Coach
  • 4,985 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 09:39 AM

A warm glow of satisfaction. :tongue:

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society
Founder (and, so far, only) member.

#146 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 12,960 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 11:12 AM

Mmmm....getting confident are we?

I'm going to get a few t shirts printed, probably with

100% League

0% Union

across the front, like the internet RL merchandise company "Fortytwenty" used to produce before, I think, they went bust.

I've got a couple of their T shirts, one of the above and the other with

Stop rucking about, quit kicking for touch,

just pick it up and run with it!

Always Rugby League

on the front.

I've had very positive comments about both shirts from lots of folk so, if the winner wants to pick which slogan they like I'll bung them one of those in the post.

I'm relaxed about the colours but perhaps black with white lettering might be best... B)

As I said in the opening post on this thread, if anybody fancies one then send me a pm, the more I order, the cheaper they are, and any alternative design suggestions are most welcome.

NO BUTS IT'S GOT TO BE BUTTER......                                 Z1N2MybzplQR6XBrwB9egniMH8xqYQ5s.jpg                                                                                                                     

#147 Bucksyed

Bucksyed
  • Players
  • 34 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 01:07 PM

It's not  over till late sunday. I also like ,

Sticks and stones may break my bones

but rugby does it better.

I have Kleptomania and when it gets bad I take something for it :tongue: .

#148 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,095 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 01:34 PM

Re-draw.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#149 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 12,960 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 01:42 PM

Re-draw.

You gonna appeal?

#150 YCKonstantine

YCKonstantine
  • Coach
  • 1,407 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 09:40 PM

Yus!

#151 Bucksyed

Bucksyed
  • Players
  • 34 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 09:44 PM

Well done YCK and thanks OF & son had a bit of fun.

I have Kleptomania and when it gets bad I take something for it :tongue: .

#152 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 12,960 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 11:20 PM

Congrats to YCKonstantine and comiserations to Bucksyed.

Hope everyone who took part enjoyed their brief participation and, obviously, the chance to point and laugh (copyright hindlexiii) at those who they don't care for too much who's teams vacated the comp earlydoors.

If the last four, Larry the Leit, Amber Avenger, Bucksyed and YCKonstantine would like the aforementioned bootlegged copy of "25 Years of State of Origin" posting to them, then once they've sent me a pm with their address, then it shall be done.

As for the winner, YCKonstantine, if they would include in their pm their requirements for a t shirt, then I'll see what I can sort.

Thanks to everyone who decided to get involved in this, it made football a tad more interesting, if only for a few brief weeks.  B)

Edited by Old Frightful, 13 July 2014 - 11:28 PM.

#153 Tiny Tim

Tiny Tim
  • Coach
  • 7,183 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 10:45 AM

Congrats to YCKonstantine and comiserations to Bucksyed.

Hope everyone who took part enjoyed their brief participation and, obviously, the chance to point and laugh (copyright hindlexiii) at those who they don't care for too much who's teams vacated the comp earlydoors.

If the last four, Larry the Leit, Amber Avenger, Bucksyed and YCKonstantine would like the aforementioned bootlegged copy of "25 Years of State of Origin" posting to them, then once they've sent me a pm with their address, then it shall be done.

As for the winner, YCKonstantine, if they would include in their pm their requirements for a t shirt, then I'll see what I can sort.

Thanks to everyone who decided to get involved in this, it made football a tad more interesting, if only for a few brief weeks.  B)

Thanks for organising this, top job.

Without this I would never (ever) have considered cheering for Belgium. A whole new experience.

28m391z.jpg

#154 tonyXIII

tonyXIII
  • Coach
  • 4,985 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:23 PM

Thanks OF.

You almost achieved the impossible in making me take an interest in this competition.

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society
Founder (and, so far, only) member.

#155 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 12,960 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 06:51 AM

Just a quick reminder to the four semi finalists to give me a shout if they want their DVD and to the winner if they want their t shirt.

Holland have already requested theirs.

Ta.

#156 Bob8

Bob8
  • Coach
  • 9,498 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 07:10 PM

Do I owe anyone anything?  Apparently, Nigeria lost.

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

”I am all for expansion but not to start and string the teams all over the place” – stewpot01 – 11 July 2014

"2013 is on course to be one of the most disastrous in its history." - Creditwhereitsdews - 2nd January 2013

#157 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 12,960 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 09:20 PM

Do I owe anyone anything?  Apparently, Nigeria lost.

Is this one of those scam attempts?

I put a few quid in your Nigerian bank account to pay the administration fee and then I receive billions?

Sounds reasonable.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users