TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Hello! Is there anybody out there?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Ex-scrumhalf

Ex-scrumhalf
  • Coach
  • 116 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 10:03 PM

What has gone wrong? A game on Saturday and another on Sunday and not a word. Or am I missing something?

#2 andykenny

andykenny
  • Coach
  • 153 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 07:44 AM

As usual I hesitate to say this but  to me a loss to Hemel kind of represents another backwards step.Hemel would have been that team you played in a very early round of the cup and beat easily.Now they beat us.Perhaps the lads who usually come on here are facing up to the reality.You can't knock anyone for trying ,not the team ,not the coach,not the supporters but there is always just enough lack of quality to take the next step.

Edited by andykenny, 09 June 2014 - 07:46 AM.

#3 Bucksyed

Bucksyed
  • Players
  • 34 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 09:11 AM

I believe many people don't post because most times it is hijacked by the anti CH brigade.

On Sunday Hemel beat us by playing more intelligently ,certainly using the wind in the second half in their kicking.

How do you motivate a team when the coach spends most of the second half with his back to the game?

Hemel, Gloucester & London are not the teams they were last year, they have all improved tremendously.

Semper in excretia sumus, solim profundum variat.

#4 higgy

higgy
  • 349 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 11:22 AM

The defeat is harder to take considering York lost.

#5 clifford

clifford
  • Coach
  • 207 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 11:50 AM

How did the Under 20's go on, on Saturday

Edited by clifford, 09 June 2014 - 11:50 AM.

#6 OutOfTownRoughyed

OutOfTownRoughyed
  • Coach
  • 321 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 11:53 AM

Won 24-12 against RAF

#7 clifford

clifford
  • Coach
  • 207 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 06:44 PM

Cheers for that