Whiting: ''The dual registration system is very beneficial''

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Dons News

Dons News
  • Coach
  • 273 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:09 AM

Richard Whiting spoke to the official website about the dual registration system between Hull FC and Doncaster RLFC.

Whiting made his debut for the Dons in Sunday's 10-22 victory at Barrow Raiders, helping Doncaster to their third win on the spin.

He believes the system has been a great success for both sides throughout the season.

“The game against Barrow was just what I needed, getting the 80 minutes and the run out,” said Whiting.

“I needed the fitness more than anything and the best way to get match fit is to play matches, I am a player where I feel to get my match fitness I need to be playing.

“For me the dual registration system is very beneficial because I have no other outlet to play, unless Lee Radford wanted to put me straight back into the first team at Hull FC not being 100% match fit.

“It is a really good outlet, I spoke to Paul Cooke last week and he said the same thing, it has benefitted Doncaster massively throughout the season getting some quality full time players coming to play with them at different times.

View the full article

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users