Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Cooke agrees new deal

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Dons News

Dons News
  • Coach
  • 300 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 02:09 PM

Doncaster RLFC are delighted to announce that player coach Paul Cooke has agreed a new one year contract extension with the club.

Cooke took over as head coach of Doncaster in the close season and has guided the club to third place in the league, after a fantastic start to Kingstone Press Championship. 

The deal will see Cooke remain with the Dons until at least the end of the 2015 campaign.

Cooke said: “I am delighted to have sorted the contract out nice and early, it gives me and my family a lot of stability.

“It wasn’t a difficult decision to make at all, it was all done this week and I am really pleased to be staying.

“I have really enjoyed my time at Doncaster and I am looking forward to building on what we have started this year.

“I would like to thank Carl Hall and Gavin Baldwin, they have been a real pleasure to work with and have made my job really easy.

“The players also deserve great credit, we wouldn’t be successful without the team, I look forward to continuing my work with them all both for the remainder of this season and next year. 

Chief executive Carl Hall added: “We have had a lot of interest from other teams about Paul Cooke, but he wants to stay here. 

“He is doing a fantastic job and we are very grateful that he has agreed to stay here because he is vital for this club.

“We have started with the top man and now we will start working our way through the team.”

View the full article

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users