TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Richard Agar has gone to the wolves

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 The Future is League

The Future is League
  • Coach
  • 6,072 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 08:41 PM

The worse kept secret is out. A good move for him i think.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...league/27785262

#2 Bomballey

Bomballey
  • Coach
  • 799 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:05 PM

I really hope it works out for him

#3 squith83

squith83
  • Players
  • 88 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:03 PM

i think he knows the game inside out, but he cannot motivate the team to play. all the best to him and i wish him well. 

#4 jacksy

jacksy
  • Coach
  • 298 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 04:58 PM

mmm strange appointment. God knows what Smith and the people in charge at Wire see in him.

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

#5 Oxford

Oxford
  • Coach
  • 726 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 04:43 AM

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players. Love this thanks!

mmm strange appointment. God knows what Smith and the people in charge at Wire see in him.

I think he seems the to be a very good coach and there will have certainly been something Smith has noticed about the way his teams played against the Wolves (subtitle Wire)

#6 PREPOSTEROUS

PREPOSTEROUS
  • Coach
  • 682 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 10:02 AM

Failed at Hull, failed at Trinity. Obviously he will be working with a higher calibre of player so he may have some success but I can't see it lasting long.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users