Photo
- - - - -

12/06/14 - Leeds Rhinos v Huddersfield Giants KO 8pm (Sky Sports)

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

Poll: Who will win? (7 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will win?

1. Leeds Rhinos (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Draw (1 votes [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

3. Huddersfield Giants (6 votes [85.71%])

Percentage of vote: 85.71%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#81 TBC

TBC
  • Coach
  • 756 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 10:26 PM

Ta'ai is one of those very annoying players that blow hot and cold.

24-12 up and Danny Brough does the business and kicks a 40-20.

Ta'ai loses the plot.

Instead of (maybe) being 30-12 up we're back to one score difference and Leeds get their tails up.

This is exactly what differentiates the champions from the alsorans hence PA dragging him off immediately.

We made that damn hard - I hope we learn the lessons.

#82 back to the future

back to the future
  • Coach
  • 835 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 10:40 PM

hadn't seen push at that point but it did look he grounded it

Maybe you should watch the game instead of posting on here,it was an obvious push
And a very debatable grounding

#83 Ant

Ant
  • Coach
  • 3,207 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 11:37 PM

Instant he flapped his arm at it I called a knock on

#84 Emosi Koloto

Emosi Koloto
  • Coach
  • 1,210 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 11:50 PM

Im not sure the Giants can afford to have Ta'ai, Faiumu and Chan in the same 17, they make so many mistakes and concede too many penalties. Im not saying that based on that game but from what i have seen in the past 2 seasons. 

Can't wait to see the day they give youngster Jared Simpson a game, the academy fullback. 

Everything under the sun is in tune
But the sun is eclipsed by the moon

#85 Ant

Ant
  • Coach
  • 3,207 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 06:34 AM

Chans form is no where near what it was last season, think he's still carrying his World Cup hangover

Faiumu is doing great, well worth his spot

Ta'ai is also, on the balance of things, worth his spot but I wouldn't be surprised if we saw CK back in the side next week

#86 Exiled Wiganer

Exiled Wiganer
  • Coach
  • 6,332 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 11:32 AM

It was the right result any which way it's looked at, but am I alone in thinking that the Leeds man definitely knocked on in the build up?
I can see why people argue about the overall quality but there were enough wonderful moments and it was nil and tuck enough to be a great game for mine.

#87 TBC

TBC
  • Coach
  • 756 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 01:12 PM

It was the right result any which way it's looked at, but am I alone in thinking that the Leeds man definitely knocked on in the build up?
I can see why people argue about the overall quality but there were enough wonderful moments and it was nil and tuck enough to be a great game for mine.

Definitely a case of never mind the quality feel the width. I thought the errors and in some cases when they were made added to the entertainment.

#88 brooza

brooza
  • 4,453 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 01:32 PM

I was at the cinema last night so missed it. Luckily the last 5 minutes were during the intermission so I got to listen to the end on the radio. It sounded exciting!

St Albans Centurions 1st Team Manager. Former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

#89 Wollo Wollo Wayoo

Wollo Wollo Wayoo
  • Coach
  • 553 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 04:37 PM

Must comment about Crabtree's struggle to score under the posts when given the ball 1mm away from the line with no one in his way. 

If you covered him with a wet paper bag at kick off time he would still be trying to break free after 80 minutes!

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys" 2013 & 2014

#90 Ant

Ant
  • Coach
  • 3,207 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 07:09 PM

Would that be the try he scored? Oh right

Thanks for trying

#91 chuffer

chuffer
  • Coach
  • 3,723 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 07:24 PM

Maybe you should watch the game instead of posting on here,it was an obvious pushAnd a very debatable grounding

and maybe you could kiss my swingers x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users