TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Whitehaven home

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 clwydianrange

clwydianrange
  • Coach
  • 130 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 06:25 PM

Well the way we've been playing a win for Whitehaven looks likely. Ever the optimist I think Clive will turn it round but it will be close. 32 - 24 to the Cru.

#2 donald

donald
  • Coach
  • 650 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 09:00 PM

You've went downhill since you tonked us up here looked a very good team aswell

#3 gogledd

gogledd
  • Coach
  • 733 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 09:08 PM

I know its a cliché but it really is a 'must win game' or its back to Championship 1. I'm not bothered how close it is as long as we win - but preferably without giving a bonus point. Its difficult to see where such a win is going to come from - we are not playing as a team and seem devoid of ideas and need a leader on the pitch.

#4 gogledd

gogledd
  • Coach
  • 733 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:16 PM

Just announced - its Clive Griffiths' last game as head coach before he changes to director of rugby and hands over the reigns to a new coach. The Cru faithful owe a debt of gratitude to Clive and I hope supporters turn out in numbers to bid him our best wishes, and the players step up their game and present him a win against a decent Haven side.

#5 gogledd

gogledd
  • Coach
  • 733 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 07:00 PM

Wow. Areal nail-biter but I will take a win any day of the week. Good to see the team playing together and giving everything. The play-of-the-ball was quicker and we had a passionate leader on the pitch (Karl Ashall patting his badge and acknowledging the fans). If we cut out the penalties we could match more teams but 3 points today was the least the players could give to Clive Griffiths in his move to the directors box.

#6 clwydianrange

clwydianrange
  • Coach
  • 130 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 07:22 PM

Couldn't agree more Gogledd

#7 Number 7

Number 7
  • Coach
  • 146 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 08:09 PM

A great win against an in form team.  There were some bodies and passion  on the line out there today for everyone to see today, and thankfully not a single one of them was from our secondary support club.

They were our lads, playing for our club and our shirt! and boy it showed through in the end, 

Regards 7

#8 marshy1

marshy1
  • Coach
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 11:42 PM

Good luck to Clive and to whoever takes over as head coach. A good win for you guys as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users