Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Team news

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 mark richardson

mark richardson
  • Coach
  • 2,973 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 07:33 PM

We are lucky to have people like Riggy without doubt

The making of suggestions is also healthy provided we can manage it in an amicable manner.

#22 mickburkes boots

mickburkes boots
  • Coach
  • 123 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 07:52 PM

It's a great forum mark , and has alot of passionate supporters, the best I must say!

#23 mark richardson

mark richardson
  • Coach
  • 2,973 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 08:47 PM

In the main it is
I know how proud you are of Jordan and rightly so and its that shared passion for the game that's keeps us interested
I hope he gets a go closer to the middle of the pitch and we are all glad he's back with us

#24 mickburkes boots

mickburkes boots
  • Coach
  • 123 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 08:58 PM

Thanks Mark,he'll play wherever, and play with pride and passion,he did say after the game what great supporters and the ovation at the end means alot to all the guys, they so want to turn this round and improved performances each week shows with a settled side what we can do,on a personal note it's nice he gets to get some recognition from you guys it means a lot to him really mark

#25 mike the lion

mike the lion
  • Players
  • 61 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 09:44 PM

I agree Mark,Jordan Burke showed a nice side step when returning kicks.I would to see him take on the opposition forwards especially when they tire late on the game. He could cause problems with a mis match.

Also I read that Andy Thornley played in the centre for Leigh on Sunday and his winger Kay scored 5 tries.I`ve seen him play for us a few times now and in possession he always tries to turn in the tackle to relaese the ballfor possible offload.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users