Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Today

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 pont rover

pont rover
  • Coach
  • 471 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 04:45 PM

Not intending to start bashing our coach but a very strange decision to have 4 subs and only use 3 of them,for me Andy Ellis brilliant yet again but he was out of it for the last 15 minutes surley Flannagan would have been a decent option ? Anyway onto Workington next Sunday up the Rovers.

#2 elppaxr2i

elppaxr2i
  • Coach
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 04:51 PM

Think the thinking was in case greg didnt last the 80 but why mendieka didnt get any gametime anyway was a bit confusing

Also the descision to withdraw Bussey for locky at the time he did was hardly a masterstoke either for me

#3 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,696 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 04:59 PM

Got to agree Mendieka should be in the starting 13 gets better every week. Will get full back position if Hardman gets a ban for getting Yellow card ( depending on what he said )

Flanagan is another that would of changed the game today. We have IMO the best 2 Hookers in the league we need to use them Unfortunately we are not coaches and AH is so he would of had his reasons As above roll on next week

#4 Les Tonks Sidestep

Les Tonks Sidestep
  • Coach
  • 1,575 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 06:15 PM

New coach,

new team,

same mistakes.......

#5 old big red

old big red
  • Facebook
  • 57 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 06:18 PM

Mendeika is one of our best players and didn't get a run what's all that about

#6 dydo

dydo
  • Coach
  • 709 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 06:31 PM

Think we will have to improve a good bit for next week it will be very tough up there . weve a lot of new players who are going to take time to gel , so i hope we dont make too many changes again we need to get a settled side , i also think mendeka should start any game hes class , was strange not using him today off the bench

#7 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,951 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 06:32 PM

Think we will have to improve a good bit for next week it will be very tough up there . weve a lot of new players who are going to take time to gel , so i hope we dont make too many changes again we need to get a settled side , i also think mendeka should start any game hes class , was strange not using him today off the bench

agree 100%
I'd really like to see mendy playing next week
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#8 saddleworth

saddleworth
  • Coach
  • 224 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 06:57 PM

New coach,

new team,

same mistakes.......

Saves buying a programme !!!!

#9 sweaty craiq

sweaty craiq
  • Coach
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 08:14 PM

That's the win every game out the way then .......

#10 Phil Loxton

Phil Loxton
  • Coach
  • 1,622 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 08:45 PM

..And that's probably the end of our arrogant statements too Sweaty...fingers crossed;

#11 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,696 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 08:46 PM

Is it the same as you cannot loss another game

Edited by jt, 15 June 2014 - 08:47 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users