Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Today

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 pont rover

pont rover
  • Coach
  • 455 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 04:45 PM

Not intending to start bashing our coach but a very strange decision to have 4 subs and only use 3 of them,for me Andy Ellis brilliant yet again but he was out of it for the last 15 minutes surley Flannagan would have been a decent option ? Anyway onto Workington next Sunday up the Rovers.

#2 elppaxr2i

elppaxr2i
  • Coach
  • 1,851 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 04:51 PM

Think the thinking was in case greg didnt last the 80 but why mendieka didnt get any gametime anyway was a bit confusing

Also the descision to withdraw Bussey for locky at the time he did was hardly a masterstoke either for me

#3 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,630 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 04:59 PM

Got to agree Mendieka should be in the starting 13 gets better every week. Will get full back position if Hardman gets a ban for getting Yellow card ( depending on what he said )

Flanagan is another that would of changed the game today. We have IMO the best 2 Hookers in the league we need to use them Unfortunately we are not coaches and AH is so he would of had his reasons As above roll on next week

#4 Les Tonks Sidestep

Les Tonks Sidestep
  • Coach
  • 1,562 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 06:15 PM

New coach,

new team,

same mistakes.......

#5 old big red

old big red
  • Facebook
  • 52 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 06:18 PM

Mendeika is one of our best players and didn't get a run what's all that about

#6 dydo

dydo
  • Coach
  • 682 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 06:31 PM

Think we will have to improve a good bit for next week it will be very tough up there . weve a lot of new players who are going to take time to gel , so i hope we dont make too many changes again we need to get a settled side , i also think mendeka should start any game hes class , was strange not using him today off the bench

#7 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,861 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 06:32 PM

Think we will have to improve a good bit for next week it will be very tough up there . weve a lot of new players who are going to take time to gel , so i hope we dont make too many changes again we need to get a settled side , i also think mendeka should start any game hes class , was strange not using him today off the bench

agree 100%
I'd really like to see mendy playing next week
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#8 saddleworth

saddleworth
  • Coach
  • 191 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 06:57 PM

New coach,

new team,

same mistakes.......

Saves buying a programme !!!!

#9 sweaty craiq

sweaty craiq
  • Coach
  • 1,477 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 08:14 PM

That's the win every game out the way then .......

#10 Phil Loxton

Phil Loxton
  • Coach
  • 1,598 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 08:45 PM

..And that's probably the end of our arrogant statements too Sweaty...fingers crossed;

#11 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,630 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 08:46 PM

Is it the same as you cannot loss another game

Edited by jt, 15 June 2014 - 08:47 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users