TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Signing

new player?

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#1 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,286 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 04:34 PM

Talk in Rl papers of us signing Sammut.

#2 knottla

knottla
  • Coach
  • 114 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 05:58 PM

Colin you've misread it,it said Fev to sign summat.

#3 Phil Loxton

Phil Loxton
  • Coach
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 06:28 PM

Soon they will be naming the players we haven't been linked with;

#4 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,286 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 06:45 PM

Colin you've misread it,it said Fev to sign summat.

You could be right knottla just had an eye operation. The nurse came and put an arrow over the eye to be operated on. I asked because of the arrow would it be an Indian doctor and would I need an a'patch'e on it. She was stone faced and said that the surgeon was coming round to talk to me. He entered the waiting room and guess what ....he was an Indian. GULP!

#5 saddleworth

saddleworth
  • Coach
  • 261 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 12:38 PM

You could be right knottla just had an eye operation. The nurse came and put an arrow over the eye to be operated on. I asked because of the arrow would it be an Indian doctor and would I need an a'patch'e on it. She was stone faced and said that the surgeon was coming round to talk to me. He entered the waiting room and guess what ....he was an Indian. GULP!

Can no one take a joke these days JC ?.

#6 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,286 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 03:35 PM

Can no one take a joke these days JC ?.

A bit thin on the ground.. Just had the big 80 so if they don't laugh then I don't care. Lifes too short Saddleworth. Have you heard anything about Sammut signing for us?

#7 knottla

knottla
  • Coach
  • 114 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 05:17 PM

Colin I 've heard there's a summit to be held if that's any good.

#8 saddleworth

saddleworth
  • Coach
  • 261 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 04:36 PM

A bit thin on the ground.. Just had the big 80 so if they don't laugh then I don't care. Lifes too short Saddleworth. Have you heard anything about Sammut signing for us?

One or two friends down there but nothing coming out James. To be quite honest, a lot of people are getting worried about statements emitting from Fev re; signings/plans etc. Do not want to finish up with egg on our face.

#9 Gary Coyle

Gary Coyle
  • Coach
  • 7,269 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 05:50 AM

One or two friends down there but nothing coming out James. To be quite honest, a lot of people are getting worried about statements emitting from Fev re; signings/plans etc. Do not want to finish up with egg on our face.

Too late, you already got the Egg and are now going for the Ham, Chips and Pineapple.

#10 dydo

dydo
  • Coach
  • 733 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 07:19 AM

Too late, you already got the Egg and are now going for the Ham, Chips and Pineapple.

Mmm sounding a bit tasty ,all we want nows a number 7 wi fried rice

Edited by dydo, 19 June 2014 - 07:22 AM.

#11 saddleworth

saddleworth
  • Coach
  • 261 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 12:08 PM

Mmm sounding a bit tasty ,all we want nows a number 7 wi fried rice

The whole situation is developing into a political farce, akin to Camerons election statements regarding the referendum.

We do not want to be treated like children who are thrown a few scraps now and again. Put up or shut up IMO.

#12 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,164 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 06:30 PM

ayup, coyles come.

joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#13 knottla

knottla
  • Coach
  • 114 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 06:42 PM

Aye it's all o'er bloody path an'all the lazy sods.

#14 dydo

dydo
  • Coach
  • 733 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 06:44 PM

Aye it's all o'er bloody path an'all the lazy sods.

not in strike it wunt av been haha

#15 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,286 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 08:59 PM

Used to get a ton of coal in for my dad, Barnsley Best, for a tanner. How's that for pocket money. The cellar was the biggest room in the back to back.

#16 dydo

dydo
  • Coach
  • 733 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 09:21 PM

Used to get a ton of coal in for my dad, Barnsley Best, for a tanner. How's that for pocket money. The cellar was the biggest room in the back to back.

Same here , they used to drop it outside the yard on the pavement , then it was fill the barrow up wheel it and tip it in front of the coal house and shovel it up into the coal house , full ton , would cost a bit in pocket money now adays that would .

#17 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,286 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 04:37 PM

Some other reports of Sammut coming. Another DR ?

#18 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,164 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 06:00 PM

Some other reports of Sammut coming. Another DR ?

yes colin DR. so could be just for one match, nothing to get carried away about

joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#19 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,286 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:04 PM

Nought nor summat then?

#20 jamescolin

jamescolin