new player?

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#41 dydo

dydo
  • Coach
  • 706 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 07:04 AM

Already got players here better than him.

I WISH

#42 Steve Slater

Steve Slater
  • Coach
  • 1,822 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 07:23 AM

What good's a bunch of star players if they don't play as a team? IMO we've had the best set of players for the last 4 years, but how many finals have we won? Let's get behind the squad and players we get left with and support the coaching teamin their efforts to build them into a strong unit. It's not just the Loan & D/R players to blame, but rather the injuries to our long standing players which made them necessary. With the injury list we've had this year we're due a bit of luck, and I'd like to see how some of the other top clubs would go on if they had the same problems.
Next year the middle group of 8 will be decided by the best teams on the day(s), and you only need one or two shock wins to go up. If that doesn't happen I won't be too upset, but as long as we give our best I will enjoy the competition.

#43 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,678 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 03:18 PM

And Blackmore aside.... which real 'quality' signing has fn made this last twelve months?
Mendy perhaps. ... but I think Campbell brought him in....
no, I'm talking stand out... the much used poskittesk "marque" signing that FN kept banging on about in those series of grandiose outrageous ill thought out press releases.

Your right Blackmore does look very good but if we had the same set up that we had at the beginning of the season do you think we would of finished second some of the players were not up to it. I think Trout has done extremely well for Fev this year and hope MC can keep him here Annakin was better than we had would like to see him back As for the players mentioned in the releases they were never going to come to Fev while we were in the championship we all knew that but it got this club in the media and on Sky In a way I hope it has all been talk because if not there may be some big contracts to pay next season wasn't another Huddersffield player in his way ? Or was that not true Roll on Wednesday lets find out what really has happened and lets all get back to backing the club and pulling in the same direction

#44 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,005 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 04:16 PM

don't you like cording anymore Robin?

joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#45 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,920 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 04:53 PM

Aye... top lad
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#46 Ramite

Ramite
  • Coach
  • 836 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 08:39 PM

We have signed Ben Hellewell on a months loan , what can we expect ? I don't know a great deal about him.

Edited by Ramite, 01 July 2014 - 08:40 PM.

Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

[

i]Mr. Burns: Woah, slow down there maestro. There's a *New* Mexico?[/i]

#47 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,678 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:02 PM

Good player when played and won't let you down think when he plays you will be wanting to keep him Good luck to him team not weak in the backs but hope he comes back to us

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users