Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Sunday at Batley.

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 greavesy

greavesy
  • Coach
  • 502 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 06:49 PM

This is a open invite to all you Wrexam Crusaders fans get up to The Batley ground early and enjoy our friendly hospitality . We have a outdoor area well stocked with picnic tables .A open bottle bar and  a friendlyindoor bar serving great beer. Loads of grassy areas for the kids to play rugby or other games on. And a kiosk serving top class food . What more could you want. Sorry about the game tho we are out to continue our recent good form LOL ;) just kidding . Hope to see you all up at "The Mount" or more recently known as " The Love rugby league.com stadium" . A group of us were  at the racecourse ground a while ago after you played The Bulldogs and were speaking to some of your lads at the back of the pub outside the ground cu u Sunday lads to renew aquantances.

Greavesy :biggrin:

#2 gogledd

gogledd
  • Coach
  • 667 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 09:30 PM

Cheers Greavesy. I've copied your post and put it on the Crusaders Supporters Club Facebook page. Stock up with beer and bring your best singing voices.

See you on Sunday

#3 Ratboy

Ratboy
  • Players
  • 44 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 06:24 AM

I remember the days going to Batley. One of my favourite grounds for the supporters.They welcomed my team every time and a top bunch of Fans.

Edited by Ratboy, 17 June 2014 - 06:25 AM.

#4 gogledd

gogledd
  • Coach
  • 667 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 03:21 PM

I remember the days going to Batley. One of my favourite grounds for the supporters.They welcomed my team every time and a top bunch of Fans.

They certainly supped some ale when they were here! Lets hope they are still good natured when we win on Sunday!

#5 clwydianrange

clwydianrange
  • Coach
  • 124 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 06:24 PM

New coach and also we're away from home - guaranteed win. 26 - 18 to the Cru.

#6 WV1

WV1
  • Players
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 06:33 PM

As a Widnes fan- Batley is one place I miss. The best trip outside Super League!

Cracking day out!

#7 greavesy

greavesy
  • Coach
  • 502 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 07:52 PM

Cheers Greavesy. I've copied your post and put it on the Crusaders Supporters Club Facebook page. Stock up with beer and bring your best singing voices.

See you on Sunday

See you Sunday mate .

#8 greavesy

greavesy
  • Coach
  • 502 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 07:54 PM

New coach and also we're away from home - guaranteed win. 26 - 18 to the Cru.

Good luck with that one mate Think it will be close with the Bulldogs sneaking home see you at the game for a beer if you journey

#9 greavesy

greavesy
  • Coach
  • 502 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 07:55 PM

ie

As a Widnes fan- Batley is one place I miss. The best trip outside Super League!

Cracking day out!

Nice one .Most supporters enjoy the picnic area at the mount and the friendly welcome of coarse.  Cru Cru Crusaders.

Edited by greavesy, 17 June 2014 - 07:57 PM.

#10 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,204 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:09 AM

Another big game on Sunday for both teams. Barley to regain a foothold in the top six and N Wales to keep out of the relegation spots. I think home advantage will see us through 24 - 16

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#11 buford t justice

buford t justice
  • Coach
  • 1,801 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:38 AM

Met some cracking Crusaders fans when we visited Wrexham from Batley earlier this year, looking forward to some more fun banter from one of the best sets of fans ive come across this Sunday.

What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

#12 Number 7

Number 7
  • Coach
  • 144 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 09:39 PM

Gutted i can't be there Sunday. Gog' have a beer for me, I've got to stay dry for the day as I'll be driving. 

Hope all that travel have a good day at the game and we come away with the points.

#13 9' oller

9' oller
  • Coach
  • 3,575 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 05:15 PM

Good to see u all and there is obvious talent in your squad.

Number 12 either a total amateur or personal issues. His constant head shots and face working on the floor let your team down.

Safe joueney peoples

The most unfashionable yet over achieving mutts around

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users