• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#61 Keep The Faith

Keep The Faith
  • Coach
  • 816 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:47 PM

another one......you talk absolute rubbish pal

i doubt he is pal... Jk didnt even apply for the job at batley he was asked by our chairman after a tip off.

#62 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,719 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:03 PM

zzzzzz.....unlike your imagination eh ? you and your buddy colin believe JK wouldn't leave batley for anywhere....I mean why on earth would he want to leave Batley ? dream on

Do you ever notice a large space around you on the terrace?

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#63 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 2,053 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:21 PM

zzzzzz.....unlike your imagination eh ? you and your buddy colin believe JK wouldn't leave batley for anywhere....I mean why on earth would he want to leave Batley ? dream on

I don't think either of them stated that they 'believe JK wouldn't leave Batley for anywhere'. Please alert me to where they did. If you can, I might revise my belief that you're a complete idiot.

Posted Image

#64 Gary Coyle

Gary Coyle
  • Coach
  • 7,223 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:13 PM

Feck me, it's the school holidays again, JK wouldnt tell anyone his business until it is sorted, why would he, i really dont give a ###### who you claim to know or which of your mates is mates with so snd so at the Mount, even if JK were asked straight out face to face what his intentions were for the Cas job are are for the Bradford job he simply wouldnt tell anyone, not even Kevin Nicholas, even if he did say something it wuuldnt be his true intentions, why should he tell anyone anything, it simply doesnt concern anyone and that includes Kevin Nicholas, remember this, John doesnt even have a contract with Batley so can go where he pleases anyt ime he chooses.

Edited by Gary Coyle, 24 June 2014 - 05:13 PM.

#65 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:16 PM

Go on, go for it, give us all just one fact! Surprise us all, or are you unable to move out of this little ego centric existence of yours. And I ask you again, when did anyone on here say that JK will never leave Batley? It is a simple matter of finding the post and then quoting it.

#66 9' oller

9' oller
  • Coach
  • 3,658 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:54 PM

This forum is a chore to read lately.
Jimmy lowes is there move on

The most unfashionable yet over achieving mutts around

#67 Gary Coyle

Gary Coyle
  • Coach
  • 7,223 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 06:12 PM

This forum is a chore to read lately.
Jimmy lowes is there move on

But hes just called JK and asked him to be his assistant

#68 colinb

colinb
  • Coach
  • 949 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 03:08 PM

Please tell me where I said, or inferred, that.??????????

Me thinks it is you that are dreaming, as for my ''buddy'' distant dog, I don't know him!!!!!!!!!!!.

Stick to the facts please Deano44 , you are beginning to believe yourself.

I will repeat once more ,JK did NOT apply for the Cas job. I am bored now by your poor posts, so will not reply any more to you, but I will allow you the last word on the subject, as you seem to know a lot about Batley.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

#69 Gary Coyle

Gary Coyle
  • Coach
  • 7,223 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 03:40 PM

Colin, im not defending this plank but to be fair, you dont know if JK applied for the job or not, you may have been told he didnt by someone or even JK might have said that himself but do you really know, no mate, sorry but you dont and by insisting you do is just feeding the troll and to be honest making you look just as bad as him, this week has given some of us including you more important things to think about mate, let it go, and let him get on with his rambling and dribbling.

#70 M Hopkins

M Hopkins
  • 693 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 04:02 PM

To be fair if JK has said he didn't apply then there's no reason to doubt.

#71 Gary Coyle

Gary Coyle
  • Coach
  • 7,223 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 06:19 PM

To be fair if JK has said he didn't apply then there's no reason to doubt.

I know mate, but the truth is only JK himself knows 100% regardless of what he may or may not have said to anyone else, didnt mean to sound as if i was having a pop at Colin, was more aimed toward getting Colin not to get drawn in by the trolling

#72 Gary Coyle

Gary Coyle
  • Coach
  • 7,223 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:33 AM

whatever 

So now you're a massive fat arsed black american woman making a guest appearance on the Gerry Springer show

Speak to the hand

#73 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 2,053 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 06:12 AM

whatever you little clown

Are you ok? You missed 'lol' off the end of your post. Whatever it means.

Posted Image

#74 Lone Drinker

Lone Drinker
  • Coach
  • 265 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 08:54 AM

I do love a really drawn out pedantic argument. So.....

The first person to bring up Kear to Cas was Deano44 on 18th June at 10:40am, where he stated "He did apply and didnt get it !!"

Therefore, the burden of proof in this case lies with Deano44 and not colinb.

Over to you Deano44.

;)

#75 bromleybulldog

bromleybulldog
  • Coach
  • 347 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:09 AM

Over to you Deano44.

;)

NOOOOO!! Please stop! I've had enough of this topic

#76 Gary Coyle

Gary Coyle
  • Coach
  • 7,223 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:16 AM

Over to you Deano44.

;)

init

#77 Lone Drinker

Lone Drinker
  • Coach
  • 265 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:27 AM

Don't read it then.

#78 silverback

silverback
  • Coach
  • 998 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 11:09 AM

what makes these pages so daft is jk himself said many times he "would love to coach his home town of cas" it were in a few publications at the time and he even said it on radio when he were in the running with dp,so i would think if it was his dream job he would a tried or at least he would a been asked by cas to apply, some cas player even put on facebook he had seen jk at cas so who knows, probably all a load a cobblers and dp got the job and is doing a great job for cas same as jk is doing for us, onwards and upwards. we should be thinking a sunday and a massive game for us if a few of our ex players are dr  in the line up for barrow... :download:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users