Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

merchandise link

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 OldhamGal

OldhamGal
  • Coach
  • 1,285 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 02:54 PM

Anyone have the link for the shop please? Can't get the roughyeds link to work.

Ta x
Ain't it funny how you think you're gonna be OK
Till you remember things are never gonna be the same again?
Ain't it crazy how you think you've got your whole life planned
Just to find that it was never ever in your hands?

My Facebook :)

#2 Bucksyed

Bucksyed
  • Players
  • 34 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:40 PM

As far as I know the online shop has not been operational since the end of last season. I have telephoned the office many times, being told it would be up and running in days,weeks. At this stage I don't think the club is too bothered. Try ringing the office !!!

I have Kleptomania and when it gets bad I take something for it :tongue: .

#3 andykenny

andykenny
  • Players
  • 54 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 09:17 PM

To upload the merchandise you have for sale onto a website is not difficult.If not open a little ebay shop and post the link on the website FOR GODS SAKE HOW HARD CAN IT BE!!

There again this is OLDHAM RLFC

#4 andykenny

andykenny
  • Players
  • 54 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 09:20 PM

Easier to buy a Hemel shirt

http://www.ragingbul...Adults/666.aspx

#5 ausroughyed

ausroughyed
  • Players
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 07:35 PM

Was over in the Uk in May and tried to buy some gear from the club... When asked at the school reception nobody knew where the office was... Eventually a lady from the club came to reception and informed me the office didn't keep stock... The only place to purchase gear was at the burger van on match day... Very disappointing at no home game would be played until after I left.

#6 Stevos Barber

Stevos Barber
  • Players
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 07:58 AM

How disappointing is this? I've just had a small windfall from the Tax Office and wanted to buy a shirt. It's been a rough year so I wanted to treat myself and was planning to make the Glos game proudly wearing it. Not only that but also to wear it round Northampton here in the heart of Union land.

I do recall that last year someone here was advertising unofficial merchandise (mugs, mouse mats etc). Are they still going?

#7 Bucksyed

Bucksyed
  • Players
  • 34 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 09:24 AM

Yes they are still going and they are official. You can find the link to their website on the ORLFC website.

I have bought afew items from them and found the  service very good.

Edited by Bucksyed, 27 July 2014 - 09:27 AM.

#8 Stevos Barber

Stevos Barber
  • Players
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 09:50 AM

Thanks Bucksyed. 

Do I take it from your nickname that you aren't far from me?

#9 Stevos Barber

Stevos Barber
  • Players
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 10:09 AM

Ooooook Which one is the link please?

#10 Bucksyed

Bucksyed
  • Players
  • 34 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 10:14 AM

I am down the road just outside Buckingham.

the link is just to the right of the Oldham shop link!!!  At the moment unable to transfer the link across to this page.

#11 Stevos Barber

Stevos Barber
  • Players
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 02:36 PM

Thanks mate....I was trying to find it on the top bar and the contacts etc down the right hand side.d'oh.

Now it's just trying to get the shirt

#12 Bucksyed

Bucksyed
  • Players
  • 34 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 02:50 PM

You will not get a shirt from Marylou Designs. The only way to get a shirt  is to ring the office on 0161 624 9630 Ext 70552 ,order one from the tea bar at Whitebank or talk nicely to one of the travelling supporters.

#13 Stevos Barber

Stevos Barber
  • Players
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 06:33 AM

Bucksyed all done. Rang the number and had a long chat with Janet. Did a bank transfer online (no credit card facilities at the club) and the shirt should be on the way next week. All ready to wear with pride in the heart of Unionland.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users