Club statement required please.

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 London Dick

London Dick
  • Coach
  • 1,397 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 03:32 PM

I'm hearing unconfirmed rumours that the club are changing the brand of bog roll in the sheds behind the Tomlinson stand. Please can we have an official statement to confirm or deny this before the natives get restless.
"If you want us to be the best and if you want us to beat the rest, a BISSA donation is what we need"

#2 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 1,944 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 04:03 PM

I'm hearing unconfirmed rumours that the club are changing the brand of bog roll in the sheds behind the Tomlinson stand. Please can we have an official statement to confirm or deny this before the natives get restless.

I knew it! I've heard quite a few fans complaining about chafing in recent weeks. As loyal supporters, we deserve to be told these things!

Posted Image

#3 Batley Bob

Batley Bob
  • Coach
  • 1,234 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 04:10 PM

There should be a statement out soon , to inform us about a upcoming statement about this , it may be cancelled and re arranged a few times tho  :-)  

#4 Mark B

Mark B
  • Coach
  • 2,207 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 04:55 PM

[quote name="London Dick" post="2947659" timestamp="1403364778"]

I'm hearing unconfirmed rumours that the club are changing the brand of bog roll in the sheds behind the Tomlinson stand. Please can we have an official statement to confirm or deny this before the natives get restless.[/quote

Best not be flipping izal 😔😔
Posted Image

#5 Chairman LMAO

Chairman LMAO
  • Coach
  • 3,908 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 08:28 PM

A club spokesman was unavailable for comment!

#6 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,452 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 08:59 PM

A club spokesman was unavailable for comment!

Typical. I was told this by a man who was buying a 99 from the ice cream van in Batley Park. I demand that KN makes an immediate statement through all media outlets.

#7 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 1,944 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 09:09 PM

Think we need to impose a media blackout. All this talk of toilet roll and ice cream is just too confusing. We need to be giving fans the right message.

Posted Image

#8 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,452 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 09:57 PM

Perhaps we could ask all purveyors of fine ices and toilet rolls to get in touch with the club so they can inform us of the current market situation in these commodities and to tell us exactly what is available.

#9 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,650 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 12:38 PM

Perhaps we could ask all purveyors of fine ices and toilet rolls to get in touch with the club so they can inform us of the current market situation in these commodities and to tell us exactly what is available.

If rumours are true, your bumscrape is off to Bradford to clean up the Bull**** - possibly in exchange for Francis Cummins. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users