north wales demolition

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 9' oller

9' oller
  • Coach
  • 3,503 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 05:00 PM

Thank goodness for that. A good afternoon to score some individual and team tries. This was just the tonic we needed.

The season may well be a success afterall with attentions drawn to play off places rather than relegation Spots.

Even josh griffins bulldog smiled along to the tune of applause and cheers.
One more winnable game then back to the tough stuff

The most unfashionable yet over achieving mutts around

#2 gogledd

gogledd
  • Coach
  • 652 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 07:12 PM

Bit early to write us off as demoted!!  Bulldogs totally outplayed Crusaders today some great tackle busting up the middle and speed to burn on the wings. You were quicker and more determined. Congrats on the win and DIOLCH YN FAWR IAWN - thank you for your warm hospitality.

We need to take a leaf from the Bulldog book and show the same level of skill and determination if we are to remain in the Championship.

#3 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,486 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 07:24 PM

Bit early to write us off as demoted!!  Bulldogs totally outplayed Crusaders today some great tackle busting up the middle and speed to burn on the wings. You were quicker and more determined. Congrats on the win and DIOLCH YN FAWR IAWN - thank you for your warm hospitality.

We need to take a leaf from the Bulldog book and show the same level of skill and determination if we are to remain in the Championship.

I don't think he suggested you were already demoted. I think today was our most complete performance of the season so far, and the first 15 minutes knocked the stuffing out of your team. 

I did think NWC had some threat with ball in hand but seemed weak defensively, though results suggest that you might be in with a shout of survival still. I do not think we are definitely out of trouble yet though.

#4 9' oller

9' oller
  • Coach
  • 3,503 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 08:17 PM

Our own relegation threat was a worry not so long ago. Those who finish in the bottom 5 worry me not as long as we arent in it

The most unfashionable yet over achieving mutts around

#5 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,656 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:05 AM

I really hope the club stay up and go on to bigger things. If the worst should happen and you ever went out of business, can we (the Rams) have your fans. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users