TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Next fans forum

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,263 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 10:12 AM

Mark Campbell as called a fans forum for next Wednesday 2nd July at 7pm.........this is a must get there!!!
Im Fev and im proud

#2 ROVERS FOREVER

ROVERS FOREVER
  • Coach
  • 206 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 11:15 AM

I will be there.

#3 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,756 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:21 PM

With the amount of people asking questions over the last few weeks and saying this that and the other it should be a full house

#4 ROVERS FOREVER

ROVERS FOREVER
  • Coach
  • 206 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:54 PM

We ought to have a spokesperson that we relay the questions to. Like a box where we can all write down questions and someone reads them out, leave your name or be anonymous. We know for a fact no one will say Jack all when it comes to it.

Edited by ROVERS FOREVER, 24 June 2014 - 03:54 PM.

#5 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,284 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:04 PM

I am scheduled for a hospital visit for my eyes but if possible I will be there. I am quite happy to ask any question that is put forward. Rovers Forever's suggestion is a good one. If not then have the courage to put your point of view. We must of course let Mark give us all the facts and information he has before any questions or pointa are made.

#6 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,263 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:15 PM

We ought to have a spokesperson that we relay the questions to. Like a box where we can all write down questions and someone reads them out, leave your name or be anonymous. We know for a fact no one will say Jack all when it comes to it.

Obviously you don't know me then :-)
Im Fev and im proud

#7 ROVERS FOREVER

ROVERS FOREVER
  • Coach
  • 206 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:33 PM

Obviously you don't know me then :-)

If you knew who I was Maureen, you'd would instantly know me and know that I know you (wow mouthful that). Guess if I turn up next week. :P

Edited by ROVERS FOREVER, 24 June 2014 - 04:34 PM.

#8 dydo

dydo
  • Coach
  • 733 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:35 PM

Why be anonymous ? all the hot wind spouted on here about board an fiesel , grow some gonads and ask yourselves !

#9 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,756 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:50 PM

Why be anonymous ? all the hot wind spouted on here about board an fiesel , grow some gonads and ask yourselves !

Agree

#10 ROVERS FOREVER

ROVERS FOREVER
  • Coach
  • 206 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:56 PM

Just to be clear I said anonymous just for the people who daren't ask, I aint one of them just depends if someone has already asked my questions.

Edited by ROVERS FOREVER, 24 June 2014 - 04:56 PM.

#11 dydo

dydo
  • Coach
  • 733 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:50 PM

Just to be clear I said anonymous just for the people who daren't ask, I aint one of them just depends if someone has already asked my questions.

I know the clarity of your question, and the "they" you refer to should grow some , why darnt people say stuff to peoples faces , they seem to spout enough hidden behind a keyboard/keypad .
By the way just looked back at your post and you did say WE ! 3 times .

Edited by dydo, 24 June 2014 - 05:54 PM.

#12 ROVERS FOREVER

ROVERS FOREVER
  • Coach
  • 206 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 06:03 PM

I know the clarity of your question, and the "they" you refer to should grow some , why darnt people say stuff to peoples faces , they seem to spout enough hidden behind a keyboard/keypad .
By the way just looked back at your post and you did say WE ! 3 times .

Yes I did.

#13 dydo

dydo
  • Coach
  • 733 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 06:15 PM

Yes I did.

Just hope all the moaners , knockers and conspiracy theorists turn up and have the bottle to ask face to face whats what ! thats all , i personally dont believe in bobbing anonymous questions in a box , especially when it involves spouting unknown theories and negativity that could undermine genuine future investment

#14 ROVERS FOREVER

ROVERS FOREVER
  • Coach
  • 206 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 06:19 PM

Just hope all the moaners , knockers and conspiracy theorists turn up and have the bottle to ask face to face whats what ! thats all , i personally dont believe in bobbing anonymous questions in a box , especially when it involves spouting unknown theories and negativity that could undermine genuine future investment

For a second then I thought it said conspiracy terrorists. Was just an idea to see how many would actually put forward.

#15 dydo

dydo
  • Coach
  • 733 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 07:03 PM

For a second then I thought it said conspiracy terrorists. Was just an idea to see how many would actually put forward.

lol , no theorists dont think the feelings that strong yet rf

#16 Phil Loxton

Phil Loxton
  • Coach
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 08:43 PM

dydo and ROVERS FOREVER...you are hiding behind pseudonyms already lol;

#17 dydo

dydo
  • Coach
  • 733 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 09:45 PM

dydo and ROVERS FOREVER...you are hiding behind pseudonyms already lol;

lol , i dont even know who i am most days phil

#18 ROVERS FOREVER

ROVERS FOREVER
  • Coach
  • 206 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 03:10 PM

YOU WILL NEVER KNOW ME HA HA HA HA HA!

#19 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,284 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 06:23 PM

James Colin. Dad wanted James, mother wanted Colin, hence the name. Smith goes with them. Sorry if i am hiding my identity. All I want is a clear picture of where we are so that any decisions are made in the full light of the facts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users