Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Leigh 30 Dewsbury 22 - discussion, video highlights

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#81 ian c

ian c
  • Players
  • 93 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 10:04 PM

You played very well and I thought at 22 22 we may lose the game, you are the best side to play at the LSV this season in my opinion.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

#82 guest from down under

guest from down under
  • 2,440 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 05:05 AM

After only a couple of games the coach and chairman decided it was a priority to try to tie shane up for next season and as far as i am aware did so .

#83 sweaty craiq

sweaty craiq
  • Coach
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 06:41 AM

I would like Shane in our squad for next year, I agree with the senior comment earlier. I also like the look of Matt H he has the size and ability to move up IMO, plus he is a local lad for us
Agree with the comments about your left wing, he had a great game with the late errors taking a little of the shine off but the other 79 he was excellent

#84 Wilsden Ram

Wilsden Ram
  • Coach
  • 243 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 07:20 AM

The only place he can go is to a SUPER LEAGUE club.

Thus ruling out Leigh and Featherstone for next season at least.

#85 Jason Basin

Jason Basin
  • Players
  • 85 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 08:00 AM

Good luck for the rest of the season, Sweaty. If you do win every game then you join a very exclusive club, which contains hull fc... and us!

#86 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 09:06 AM

Don't we normally have a centre off you every year?

We let you have Faal and look what you've done with him - nowt. ;) Pretty sure that if Grady was offered a SL contract the club wouldn't stand in his way though.

#87 guest from down under

guest from down under
  • 2,440 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 09:28 AM

Do not forget that from next season the profile of the twelve championship clubs that survive this season improves quite dramaticly.