TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Featherstone away

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 clwydianrange

clwydianrange
  • Coach
  • 130 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 07:09 PM

Rovers will be smarting after last week and we're out of sorts. 42-16 to Featherstone.

#2 gogledd

gogledd
  • Coach
  • 733 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 07:35 PM

It could be more - Jarrod Sammut has signed on Duel Reg and is available to play on Sunday!!  Fev are thriving on a massive push for Super League status and I can see us on the end of a hammering! I'd be peasently surprised with a close result. What I want is to see our players playing for the shirt with pride and total commitment.

#3 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 08:45 PM

We're not playing like we should so the game may be closer than you think As long as it's a good game ( and Fev win ) I will be happy. Hope you all have a good day at our club on Sunday

#4 gogledd

gogledd
  • Coach
  • 733 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 05:31 PM

Well, Crusaders played a lot better than last week and faired pretty well in the second half. However it certainly doesn't help when the first try is given in the first two minutes is from a blatantly forward pass which none of the officials managed to see! it felt like it was going to be a long afternoon from that point onwards. Sammut never put a foot wrong all afternoon and should be a great signing for Fev.  The RFL has to do something about the Dual Reg situation as its making a mockery of the lower leagues. I know everyone is playing within the rules before anyone says anything but being able to play up to 5 Super League players against Championship opposition doesn't make for a fair game

Fantastic support from our admittedly reduced support once again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users