Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

28/06/14 - Castleford Tigers v Salford Red Devils KO 7pm

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

Poll: Who will win? (4 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will win?

1. Castleford Tigers (4 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. Draw (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Salford Red Devils (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#81 Red John

Red John
  • Coach
  • 214 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 09:21 PM

I'm no Columbo but have deduced over the years that when a team score their fans tend to cheer....

I'm not sure that's the most reliable method in this case. We didn't know we'd scored on either occasion.

#82 Gates1

Gates1
  • Coach
  • 217 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 10:32 AM

I'm sure even the group of fans in the railway end who in the second half seemed to be more focused on gesturing that the cas fans masturate frequently than the game will have realised that they'd scored when the ref pointed at the floor!!! ;)

To be fair it wasn't really a dig more an observation - memory might be playing tricks on me but I seem to remember a bigger salford following last year so expected a bit of growth considering investment made. Can't say I looked in the main stand or really princess street so may have been more as someone has indicated.

To be honest I was disappointed with attendence in generally considering sales had been levered by giving semi final ticket priority to those buying tickets to this game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users