TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Swinton Sunday

• Please log in to reply
182 replies to this topic

#41 Ginock1

Ginock1
  • Players
  • 66 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 08:36 PM

Replying to gillmeister.......a centre,a half back and 2 forwards.....? In what type of timescale ? Where do you get your info from ? There's no whispers of names in the press or on here , plus did you say full quota this week of dr well we are 2 short there already so you getting poor information by the looks of it.

#42 Ginock1

Ginock1
  • Players
  • 66 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 08:41 PM

Apologies an outside back ,2 forwards plus another now I've read the posts back again. What's crack though ?

#43 gillmeister

gillmeister
  • Coach
  • 1,235 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 08:50 PM

Replying to gillmeister.......a centre,a half back and 2 forwards.....? In what type of timescale ? Where do you get your info from ? There's no whispers of names in the press or on here , plus did you say full quota this week of dr well we are 2 short there already so you getting poor information by the looks of it.

I said that we had four Wigan players available as of early in the week and we've got three not sure why thats changed maybe Vievers was happy with three. I believe the outside back is a few weeks away the back row forward who has been named will be available as of Batley and the names of the other two players are not known to me nor timescale. I won't name the source of info on here though.
Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

#44 Ginock1

Ginock1
  • Players
  • 66 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 09:04 PM

Fair shout ref source, Positive that there's incoming players though.the best thing about the fev game bar the Olstrum situation is that PVs squad grew by 2 as although they've had a fair bit of bench action he knows now he can rely on Lucock and Duerden as genuine first teamers and when Mcavoys back he can replace Shackley in front row and the incoming Stoscak I presume can release Stack into centres for the short term until PV can sort that out. Such a shame about Olstrum ,named as the best loose forward in the league last year now if he's included there's a danger he will disrupt a fantastic spirit that's developed without any real input from him.

#45 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 9,005 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 09:47 PM

I think Olstrums troubles have been away from the club and I don't think there has been any suggestions of him causing disharmony amongst the team, so let's get off the lads back and give him some support when he pulls on that Town shirt. Come on you Town.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#46 GETEMONSIDE

GETEMONSIDE
  • Coach
  • 292 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 09:42 AM

I think Olstrums troubles have been away from the club and I don't think there has been any suggestions of him causing disharmony amongst the team, so let's get off the lads back and give him some support when he pulls on that Town shirt. Come on you Town.

How many chances is he allowed?

I'm sure his team mates aint overjoyed when he fails to turn up time after time. Good player, but he is extracting the urine  don't you think?

Always have been always will be the pride of West Cumbria!

#47 Townie123

Townie123
  • Coach
  • 251 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 11:23 AM

We'll at the moment - numbers wise beggars can't be choosers ! If it's as bad as last week numbers wise mcavoy might have to play with a head guard on - fake tash drawn on ha

#48 Ginock1

Ginock1
  • Players
  • 66 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 11:25 AM

Keith t im with getmeonside on this one, you say problems away from the club ? can you enlighten us? im not on his back but i support Town and they are the most important aspect in all this and I'm sure they have offered every type of support they can, but eventually there comes a time when enoughs enough in my opinion.

#49 kiln7

kiln7
  • Coach
  • 854 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 12:45 PM

Ginock1 seems to me that you have just come on this forum to stick the knife into CARL , i am sure the BOD will sort it out,just leave the lad alone and let the club sort it out,or are you a haven fan? lets us all hope for a good win today UP THE TOWN,i for one would like to see CARL on the team sheet?

#50 Townie123

Townie123
  • Coach
  • 251 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 01:12 PM

Leave KARL alone - sometimes there's things more to life than rugby league, had the BOD recruited a squad rather than a football team his absence would be in noticed

#51 scott

scott
  • Workington
  • 1,287 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 01:28 PM

Murphy
Carter
Morris
Stack
Mossop
Forber
Callum Phillips
Coward
Matty
Rooney
Phillips
Farrell
Duerden

Olstrom
Lucock
Rowlandson
Burke

#52 macca57

macca57
  • Players
  • 57 posts

i dont  think the players have any issues with karl apårt from being disapointed about last weeks no show,when you watch them all training there seams to be quite a good team spirit and karl is popular with other players, but playing for town is apart time job,and when they win get well paid for it, and we are the customers,who pay alot of money to watch, l dont know about anybody else, but i feel a bit let down when you hear about players being out on town the night before game.

#53 Derwent

Derwent
  • Coach
  • 8,099 posts

Today's team....

Murphy
Mossop
Stack
Morris
Carter
Forber
Phillips
Coward
Mattinson
Rooney
Phillips
Farrell
Duerden

Rowlandson
Burke
Olstrum
Lucock

#54 GeordieTownie

GeordieTownie
  • Coach
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 01:29 PM

Where's Lupton?

#55 Townie123

Townie123
  • Coach
  • 251 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 01:36 PM

Never showed up been on the drink ... JOKING

#56 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,699 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 01:37 PM

Where's Lupton?

hes injured. Has been for a few weeks, not that anyone has missed him.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#57 Ginock1

Ginock1
  • Players
  • 66 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 01:48 PM

Abu.....just want town to do well, in my view it's simple everyone must be pulling in same direction. I'm not haven in anyway. Do you know why he keeps missing games. ? And as for today.......come on Town!

#58 kiln7

kiln7
  • Coach
  • 854 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 02:41 PM

YEAY ok GINOCK1 but i just think that everyone at some time needs a wee bit of of of back up,and i think at this time we should show some to Carl,UP THE TOWN 16 NIL UP AT THE MOMENT.

#59 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,348 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 02:49 PM

Radio Cumbria are hard work !!!

#60 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,699 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 03:07 PM

Radio Cumbria are hard work !!!

the twitter account is doing a great job of covering the game today.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users