Todd Carney - Oh Dear!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Copa

Copa
  • Coach
  • 6,278 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 12:35 AM

What have you gone and done now? The actual photo is absolutely disgusting. Please tell me it's a photoshop

http://www.dailymail...odd-Carney.html

Edited by Copa, 29 June 2014 - 12:38 AM.

#2 The Future is League

The Future is League
  • Coach
  • 6,023 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 06:36 AM

What have you gone and done now? The actual photo is absolutely disgusting. Please tell me it's a photoshop

http://www.dailymail...odd-Carney.html

I have no idea if the photo is fake or not, but Carney in my eyes had always been a bit of an idiot.

#3 Lounge Room Lizard

Lounge Room Lizard
  • Coach
  • 6,445 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 01:04 PM

He has not broken any laws, but I am not surprised he has been sacked. How dumb can somebody be? This damages the reputation of the club and game and with his history its not a surprise Cronulla have decided enough is enough. 

#4 mt smart

mt smart
  • Coach
  • 598 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 12:15 PM

I feel sorry for Sharks fans,

Both lead news channels in NZ made a point of featuting this story in a tone that reflects badly on rugby league.

I live in a country where my chosen sport is constantly used as a propaganda tool by Rugby Union.

So disapointing that some of these twits make being a league fan that little bit harder.

PLenty of conservative folk will never let their kids have a go at a sport like ours while twits carry on like Carney.

He has a booze problem. The last thing he needs is to be a Star on large money.

I hope the clubs unite and keep him out of the sport and anyone eslse like him ( Russell Packer / Nate Myles types are just not needed by anyone ).

The game is bigger than the individual stars that play it.

There was a feature on a show that follows the six O'clock news....it's called seven sharp...it's one of those magazine style current affairs programs.

They ran a piece after saying ' why should mum and dad let little Johnny play rufby leagye "

The piece they played was called Rugby leagues seven worst incidents.

Nate Myles defecating in inappropriate places

Julian O'neal the same

John Hopoate finger made number 2

Russell Packer Urinating on lang park was in there

There were plenty other incidents.

As I say , our game doesn't need these people ruining it's image.

Edited by mt smart, 30 June 2014 - 02:58 PM.

#5 Bourbon Rat

Bourbon Rat
  • Coach
  • 1,835 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 05:35 AM

Saddened that Ben Hampton has chosen to be this ###### head's replacement,rather than stay with Melbourne & become a major player in their 'Generation Next' :resent:

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite

and furthermore always carry a small snake - W C Fields

#6 DlEHARD

DlEHARD
  • Coach
  • 178 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 06:59 AM

These type of people need to be removed from the game. We can't afford the reputation of our game to continue to suffer.

Cronulla is a toxic club.

#7 Lounge Room Lizard

Lounge Room Lizard
  • Coach
  • 6,445 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 07:45 AM

Saddened that Ben Hampton has chosen to be this ###### head's replacement,rather than stay with Melbourne & become a major player in their 'Generation Next' :resent:

I am not a great fan of Ben as he has not really stood up that much this year at all. I know he is Young but he rarely creates anything. With Blake Green coming and Cam Munster having played a fair bit at 5/8 in the Qld Cup I am not surprised. I think Ben Roberts will also be going.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users