Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Signed on for 2015

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#21 The Blues Ox

The Blues Ox
  • Coach
  • 119 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 11:44 AM

why would he go back there when he was told he wasn't good enough by your top coach!

Money and the fact that Fax will probably be the best team in the division that could be in the market for a fullback.

#22 silverback

silverback
  • Coach
  • 939 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 12:13 PM

Money and the fact that Fax will probably be the best team in the division that could be in the market for a fullback.

yer right..if it were money he sure wouldent be at the dogs thats for sure.i reckon he think we might be >best for him thou... :pickeat:

#23 Chairman LMAO

Chairman LMAO
  • Coach
  • 3,940 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 07:52 PM

The years certainly haven't tempered the average Halifax fan's humility, have they?

Edited by Chairman LMAO, 07 July 2014 - 07:52 PM.

#24 greavesy

greavesy
  • Coach
  • 503 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 08:37 PM

Oh no not again buy ,buy ,buy, Then oh dear we are skint . Can we have a bucket collection at your ground please to save our team . Run a club the Halifax way NOT.

#25 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 2,003 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 10:00 PM

Oh no not again buy ,buy ,buy, Then oh dear we are skint . Can we have a bucket collection at your ground please to save our team . Run a club the Halifax way NOT.

When Uncle Feisal starts pumping his money into the Fax, we should all be very afraid.

Posted Image

#26 greavesy

greavesy
  • Coach
  • 503 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 10:09 PM

When Uncle Feisal starts pumping his money into the Fax, we should all be very afraid.

Untill the club ask to see the colour of his money then he will be off again Tom ;)

#27 buford t justice

buford t justice
  • Coach
  • 1,806 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 05:02 AM

What money? Last I heard Halifax were struggling in that department.
What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

#28 Lone Drinker

Lone Drinker
  • Coach
  • 238 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 07:20 AM

Have Halifax paid their rent yet?

#29 The Blues Ox

The Blues Ox
  • Coach
  • 119 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 07:47 AM

The years certainly haven't tempered the average Halifax fan's humility, have they?

My comment was based purely on facts. Bradford and London will not be in the market for Greenwood. That leaves Fev, Leigh, and then even Donny if you would like to assume that they will finish above Fax. All those teams are not looking for a fullback, hence my comment that Fax will be the best team on the lookout for a full back. You could probably take it as given that they will pay more money than most, if not all, of the clubs below them.

I certainly don't blame Batley fans for having the green eyed monster but that is just the way it is.

#30 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 2,003 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 08:20 AM

My comment was based purely on facts. Bradford and London will not be in the market for Greenwood. That leaves Fev, Leigh, and then even Donny if you would like to assume that they will finish above Fax. All those teams are not looking for a fullback, hence my comment that Fax will be the best team on the lookout for a full back. You could probably take it as given that they will pay more money than most, if not all, of the clubs below them.

I certainly don't blame Batley fans for having the green eyed monster but that is just the way it is.

Facts??? Your post is based on nothing more than speculation. You don't cite a single, solitary 'fact' in your post. You are Feisal Nahaboo and I claim my £5.

Posted Image

#31 greavesy

greavesy
  • Coach
  • 503 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 09:19 AM

Green eyed !. My proud club has never gone cap in hand unlike your spend now pay never club.

#32 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,476 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 11:16 AM

Double post!

Attached Files

Edited by Blind side johnny, 09 July 2014 - 05:06 PM.

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#33 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,476 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 11:17 AM

All aboard for the Batley fans!

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#34 RPH

RPH
  • Coach
  • 678 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 11:25 PM

green eyed monster lol.....you lot are so up your own ar**s.......thats what everyone thinks of you.....

I certainly don't blame Batley fans for having the green eyed monster

#35 9' oller

9' oller
  • Coach
  • 3,580 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 03:51 PM

Lets just let the rugby do the talking.
Close murrell down and its game on.
Expect rettie to rip into them but needs to keep cool.

The most unfashionable yet over achieving mutts around

#36 silverback

silverback
  • Coach
  • 939 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:03 PM

iidddd  love it,, i would iiidd   love it.. :bb: BEWARE THE DOGS... :download:

#37 graham fisher

graham fisher
  • Coach
  • 446 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:06 PM

I think your lads can win Sunday,like you say 9'oller stop murrell because everything comes from him. Can Reittie play Sunday? Thought it could be a condition when they released him!!

#38 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,587 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:29 PM

I think your lads can win Sunday,like you say 9'oller stop murrell because everything comes from him. Can Reittie play Sunday? Thought it could be a condition when they released him!!

Not sure they would have a choice. He is not DR or on loan, but is our player.

#39 The Blues Ox

The Blues Ox
  • Coach
  • 119 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 08:38 AM

It should be a cracking game. It will more than likely be Johnson who will be the one who tries to terrorize your defense. Harrison has been using him off the bench after about 25 minutes to run at tiring forwards which seems to have worked a treat in the last few games. It will be a tough game whatever though and if you can get away with lying on and slowing us down it should keep it close because we look lost when its slow ball.

#40 FaxMachine

FaxMachine
  • Coach
  • 370 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 12:04 PM

He is one fan. Who nominated him "average Fax fan"?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users