DVD Appeal

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 colinb

colinb
  • Coach
  • 949 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 06:57 PM

Hya all, I am ColinB part of BISSA the squadbuilder arm of Batley Bulldogs. Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the dvd of the game on 30th March against the Bulldogs? I am happy to pay , if anyone has one can you please PM me through this forum.

Cheers

ColinB.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

#2 gogledd

gogledd
  • Coach
  • 728 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 09:14 PM

Hya all, I am ColinB part of BISSA the squadbuilder arm of Batley Bulldogs. Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the dvd of the game on 30th March against the Bulldogs? I am happy to pay , if anyone has one can you please PM me through this forum.

Cheers

ColinB.

Hi Colin,  Have you tried contacting the Club direct?  We do a squadbuilder package to and our games are release via a video link which squadbuilder members access via a code given to us by the club.  We are under strict instructions not release this code by NW Crusaders, but there is a video with commentary of the game. I am sure a DVD can be made but you'll need to approach the Crusader to get a decision if they are willing to release it.  Contact details are available here: http://www.northwale....uk/contact-us/

#3 colinb

colinb
  • Coach
  • 949 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 04:15 PM

Many thanks for the reply  gogledd, I have made contact directly with the club. It is greatly appreciated.

ColinB

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users