• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Spelly

Spelly
  • Coach
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 08:50 AM

Hello!

Would anybody and everybody who's joining me on the walk, please meet at Worsley Courthouse at 11.30am next Sunday?

Thank you!

Spelly.

"--- and then on the eighth day, God created Rugby League."

Daily, my intense dislike of the Pinks, Rugby Yawnion, Manchester United, and far-right politics, grows ever larger, and will continue to do so forever more!

Question! What's the connection between Rugby League and Rugby Yawnion? Answer! There isn't one!

My girl-friend asked "If you had to choose between me and Swinton who would it be?" I replied "You know the answer to that one without even asking!"

#2 Ralph Swintonrlfc

Ralph Swintonrlfc
  • Players
  • 40 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 07:04 PM

Hiya John, will the Fev game venue change from LSV to Sedgley Park affect the wark at all spelly? regards Ralph.

#3 Spelly

Spelly
  • Coach
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 08:35 PM

OK - Change of plan / walk!

Please meet at the site of the old ground on Station Road, and we'll walk to Sedgely!

Start time now 11.00am!

Please pass this on!

Thank you!

Spelly.

Daily, my intense dislike of the Pinks, Rugby Yawnion, Manchester United, and far-right politics, grows ever larger, and will continue to do so forever more!

Question! What's the connection between Rugby League and Rugby Yawnion? Answer! There isn't one!

My girl-friend asked "If you had to choose between me and Swinton who would it be?" I replied "You know the answer to that one without even asking!"

#4 Spelly

Spelly
  • Coach
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 06:13 PM

£516.42 collected this afternoon!

Thank you once again!

Spelly.

#5 wberry2013

wberry2013
  • Coach
  • 112 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 10:01 AM

Well done spelly

Wayne

#6 Spelly

Spelly
  • Coach
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 06:30 AM

£733.22 now, and still more to come!

Spelly.

#7 marshy1

marshy1
  • Coach
  • 1,656 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 07:21 AM

Superb effort Spelly.

#8 Spelly

Spelly
  • Coach
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 09:06 PM

£858.22 as of today, and still more to come!

Spelly.

#9 Little Lion Man

Little Lion Man
  • Coach
  • 338 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 09:55 PM

You still walking then? ;-)

I don't mind stealing bread from the mouths of decadence.

"Be mindful of the prayers you send,
Pray hard but pray with care,
For the tears that you are crying now,
Are just your answered prayers"

#10 Spelly

Spelly
  • Coach
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 07:37 PM

We're now up to £991.00, so.................

Would any kind Lion care to nudge it up to the magic four figures, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

Yorkshire Bank: 05-05-62:  00243446.

Thank you in advance!

Spelly.

#11 Spelly

Spelly
  • Coach
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 07:47 PM

Past the four figure mark, meaning there's £503.00 each for both the Motor Neurone Disease Association, and Leukaemia Research.

Thank you one and all!

Spelly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users