AGM

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#81 RSN

RSN
  • Coach
  • 3,980 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 04:27 PM

The figure of 5864 is made up of members, guests and anonymous. Only registered members can leave messages. This is only a small proportion of total readership. At he moment only 3 members are reading this together with 5 guests.

Correct I read this forum for years before coming a member to post.

It also counts multiple views and I've probably read this thread 20 times myself.

#82 TMF

TMF
  • Players
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 07:36 PM

One of my points. You care. Lots do. Cheer up. We might be going to the Reccy again next season.

#83 richie keay

richie keay

Tipping Comp Winner

• Coach
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 10:34 PM

As regards this forum it has been as dull as dishwasher for long enough, thankfully numerous juicy topics like the agm, Goulding going, the club getting relegated, along with Neil & Mike posting again has breathed new life into it with a massive increase in traffic over the last few weeks, this forum when it is used properly is brilliant, far better than Facebook and Twitter imo lets hope it continues.

Edited by richie keay, 08 August 2014 - 10:36 PM.

Posted Image

#84 soss

soss
  • Coach
  • 1,737 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 12:39 AM

As regards this forum it has been as dull as dishwasher for long enough, thankfully numerous juicy topics like the agm, Goulding going, the club getting relegated, along with Neil & Mike posting again has breathed new life into it with a massive increase in traffic over the last few weeks, this forum when it is used properly is brilliant, far better than Facebook and Twitter imo lets hope it continues.

Couldn't agree more. I check it every day and missed commenting. I am now getting excited for next season, good AGM possibility of a great and popular local coach joining us and the bitterness seems to be receding; onwards and upwards...COME ON YOU RAIDERS! 

The fox running with the hounds

When you are in deep trouble, say nothing, and try to look as though you know what you're doing

#85 richie keay

richie keay

Tipping Comp Winner

• Coach
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 04:20 AM

Couldn't agree more. I check it every day and missed commenting. I am now getting excited for next season, good AGM possibility of a great and popular local coach joining us and the bitterness seems to be receding; onwards and upwards...COME ON YOU RAIDERS! 

There's no need for bitterness, it's what drives fans away from posting, a few idiots spoil this forum.

At the end of the day we should have one common goal and that's the love of our great club, it's been a season to forget, but if the club get the right coach in asap the good times could easily be back.

Edited by richie keay, 09 August 2014 - 04:24 AM.

Posted Image

#86 alba

alba
  • Coach
  • 221 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 07:15 AM

I think we could all write a soap called "Craven Park", to compete with Corrie, we've certainly had enough words to do it, what we need now is action, the right coach would minimise the damage, and start to turn round this great club.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users