Has this season been as bad as 2005

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#21 mjc

mjc
  • Coach
  • 305 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 08:02 PM

We can argue all day about where would we be if holt hadn't left or B G hadn't come in and signed these players , the simple fact is he did and he did and we're goin down end off ! the big question is what do we do now ? BG has  been given the job on a limited budget and a team with limited ability , yes he's brought some players in that aren't up to scratch but half way through a season all the decent players are playing for teams that are in a financially better position than use or have a better chance of stopping in this league . I believe we should get behind him and judge him this time next season :shout:  :shout: :shout:  

#22 eddo1

eddo1
  • Players
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 12:33 AM

I was at Dewsbury that day but since then its been a roller coaster ride and we are now on a slippery slope . Odd change of coach and playing staff

fantastic win at Sheffield and now cannon fodder for all in this league approx 7 tries against every game..

Would love it be different but hey ho. 

Its nearly as bad

#23 cath1820

cath1820
  • Coach
  • 198 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 12:39 AM

totally agree with you on that MJC, and as the saying goes watch out we will be back, and a force to be reconed with, COTRaiders. 

Edited by cath1820, 15 July 2014 - 12:41 AM.

#24 D11

D11
  • Coach
  • 1,147 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 05:45 AM

lol take your tongue out of his a***.

He lost the dressing room that is why he had to go.

Your constantly going over old ground. Boring (yawn)

I have been awaiting a post from you that makes sense ?

I bet you couldnt see the game in 2005 due to the side of your pram   now get back to your x box

"we all make mistakes that's why they put rubbers on pencils"

#25 raiders96

raiders96
  • Coach
  • 379 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:32 AM

You need to give Goulding the big boot before next season. The man is an egotistical joke - as epitomised by his 'I never retired on my terms' comeback and '4 + 3' squad number. Now he's even talking about his buddy Jowitt turning out next Sunday.

You mad?

#26 RAIDERSRUS

RAIDERSRUS
  • Coach
  • 442 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 12:48 PM

IMO Goulding isn't the person to take the club forward. He's been in charge now for a while and not a lot has improved really. Admittedly he wasn't given much to work with in the first place due to the balls up of player recruitment and letting our best player go. I think the club would be better off going with Paul Crarey and give him the 3 year contract that BG is after. I think this season has been as bad as 2005 and to say there is a flat feeling is an understatement.

#27 Baaarrow

Baaarrow
  • Coach
  • 1,084 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 01:22 PM

I think Paul Crarey has made it clear he isn't interested in the job which is a massive shame.

Posted Image

#28 STW

STW
  • Coach
  • 1,481 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 02:14 PM

IMO Goulding isn't the person to take the club forward. He's been in charge now for a while and not a lot has improved really. Admittedly he wasn't given much to work with in the first place due to the balls up of player recruitment and letting our best player go. I think the club would be better off going with Paul Crarey and give him the 3 year contract that BG is after. I think this season has been as bad as 2005 and to say there is a flat feeling is an understatement.

So how do you think things would have panned out had Murray had stayed?..

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it!

Steve W

#29 RAIDERSRUS

RAIDERSRUS
  • Coach
  • 442 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 02:31 PM

If Murray had stayed things would have been no different to now, he should never have got the job in the first place. He was a cheap option to go with the cheap squad.

#30 blue forever

blue forever
  • Coach
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 03:37 PM

As bad as 2005? not sure, but the season isn't over yet and I think its gonna get worse before it gets better. Ask again at the end of the season.... BTW, a three year deal for Goulding is madness, but then again what else do you expect when a certain director signed half of the dross we've had before a coach was appointed last year???

I dont want to join the army...

Posted Image

#31 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,181 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 04:04 PM

As bad as 2005? not sure, but the season isn't over yet and I think its gonna get worse before it gets better. Ask again at the end of the season.... BTW, a three year deal for Goulding is madness, but then again what else do you expect when a certain director signed half of the dross we've had before a coach was appointed last year???

head....nail....the....hit...the....on

rearrange the words for the true answer

Edited by morty, 15 July 2014 - 04:05 PM.

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

#32 SJD

SJD
  • Coach
  • 261 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 04:09 PM

Head the hit on the nail ?

#33 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,181 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 04:39 PM

Head the hit on the nail ?

give that man a prize :-)

Lee Morton

#34 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,292 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 05:46 PM

Is Liam Campbell signed for next year ?

#35 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,181 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 07:16 PM

yeah he signed for two years at the start of the season

Lee Morton

#36 mjc

mjc
  • Coach
  • 305 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 07:44 PM

Heard a rumour that Bradford are interested in shaw ! can anyone shed any light on this ?

#37 Flaming balls

Flaming balls
  • Coach
  • 593 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 08:05 PM

I have been awaiting a post from you that makes sense ?

I bet you couldnt see the game in 2005 due to the side of your pram now get back to your x box

Great come back...... Not!

I don't ever remember seeing you at craven park before 2009.

Stop your bitterness and get behind the club and just stop boring everyone with the same old stuff.

#38 Flaming balls

Flaming balls
  • Coach
  • 593 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 08:07 PM

Heard a rumour that Bradford are interested in shaw ! can anyone shed any light on this ?

I believe he's signed on for next year with the Bulls already.

#39 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,292 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 08:12 PM

Bulls and London are gonna have around 750 grand to make a splash in this league ... Squeezing into it gives you around 150 grand . Nowt like having a level playing field even before a games played is there ?

#40 mjc

mjc
  • Coach
  • 305 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 08:17 PM

I believe he's signed on for next year with the Bulls already.

cheers FB

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users