TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

The rams squadbuilder

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 guest from down under

guest from down under
  • 2,457 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 12:40 PM

I was quite suprised this morning when i enquired about the squadbuilder fund so i could report on its contributions to the playing staff as requested by the coach . the reason i was suprised was that this seasons contributions had not been allocated as the money used by the coach so far is the cash donated from last years fund . on another thread i have reported on the plans for forming a forum from the current contributers with a view to meeting with the coach to hear his requests .

There is approx £5500 in the fund which is remarkable considering that we do not have that many members , some of the contributers are very generous shall we say and all sums recieved are very welcome and greatly appreciated .

If any of the forumites on here would like to join the squadbuilder and have a direct influence on improving the playing talent then please let me know on here by posting and i will contact you . any sum from a fiver upwards a month would be brilliant , a fiver a month is only just over a quid a week and if we could attract a few more souls to the party it would be great .

I intend keeping everyone informed on the squadbuilder so you can keep track of the good that your donations do , thanks kb. 

Edited by guest from down under, 14 July 2014 - 12:42 PM.

#2 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,758 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:03 PM

Thanks for that infornation GFDU.

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#3 guest from down under

guest from down under
  • 2,457 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:19 PM

My problem bsj is that particularly at this time of year i am busy and working some long and erratic hours so  i cannot devote the time to some things that i would like to . on another matter entirely ,  wheres ossy disappeared to. Does anybody know , i hope he is alright .

#4 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,758 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 07:14 PM

Ossy wrote the match report that appears on the club website, so I think that answers your question GFDU.

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#5 Ossy

Ossy
  • Coach
  • 1,402 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:28 AM

I'm still around GFDU, though holidays and illness mean that I haven't been on the forum as often as I used to be :(

#6 Wakefield Ram

Wakefield Ram
  • 1,626 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 04:32 PM

Have received a letter from club asking if I want to be a member of a committee.

To be honest, think how the money is spent is up to the coach. As a Squadbuilder member, all I would like is occasionally to be told that "Squadbuilder has helped secure XXXXX's contract" or if you have a Sponsors Evening to get invited to that.

Don't think I should be telling GM that he needs to sign a prop/winger/half back. Expect he would have a pretty good idea himself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users