Rowley slams DR

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 homeandawayer

homeandawayer
  • Coach
  • 1,160 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 12:36 PM

Talking of one eyed coaches ... Brian McDermott defends Kevin Sinfield after his disgraceful head butt . These things happen , it was momentary , he feels bad enough ... And Dorn isn't going to be walking round swathes in bandages all week .
Is this the same coach who banged on about thuggery after the Leigh game ??
Wonder how St Kev will be dealt with by the disciplinary ...

You'd think he was playing Penrice the way he lost it !!

#22 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,260 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 08:41 PM

Challenge cup semi .. Then final down the line . Keep your eye on St Kev's ban , if any . Peacock was allowed to punch a bloke three times in the head

#23 troutmaster

troutmaster
  • 871 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 01:44 PM

Rowley should be more worried about sneakily tapping players up behind the backs of clubs than worrying about DR,with the squad of players at his disposal why should he worry about town using a wigan player when he has so many players to fill every position,it's ok for him with his finances and his big squad, so why the big cryout when a big club like wigan lend us a player for one game,and has i have said at the beginning he needs to put his own house in order before having a go at other clubs.
Posted Image

#24 thetimberman

thetimberman
  • Coach
  • 167 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 08:41 PM

I sat behind Rowley and his little gang at D.P. and he came across as quite an objectionable little so and so, he had to take a verbal or two from a group of young lads sitting behind me, and an odd quip or two from me, (believe it or not, what me!!!!!!)Was not happy about how the clock seemed to be going along at 60 seconds every minute when they were trying to set up for a 1 pointer at the end, but hey ho, there was also a director there who got pretty animated during the game and he took a bit of flack but i digress, Rowley accused us of being cheating fatherless people, and it, whatever it was should not be allowed, can't recall my reply but sure it was worthy, Now, to the director gadgey mentioned earlier, in't bar after, when replying to our Mr Fryer his first words were 'we do not look to take the bonus from teams no matter what it looks like' so that's alright then, he  also told me that he and three of his fellow directors stood to lose £300,000 between them should they not finish at or near the top, as that was the sum Leigh would fall short of not being in i assume the top two, to my mind though, if they run a £300'000 deficit this season, do they not start next season that figure short, as next years money has to pay for this years excess, may be wrong but thats what the bloke told me, 

#25 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,969 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 10:35 PM

He did us a favour tonight though -  Leigh 30 v Keighley 0.   LOL

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users