TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

17/07/14 - Leeds Rhinos v Castleford Tigers KO 8pm (TV)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
309 replies to this topic

Poll: Who will win? (11 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will win?

1. Leeds Rhinos (7 votes [63.64%])

Percentage of vote: 63.64%

2. Draw (3 votes [27.27%])

Percentage of vote: 27.27%

3. Castleford Tigers (1 votes [9.09%])

Percentage of vote: 9.09%

Vote

#181 longboard

longboard
  • Coach
  • 2,586 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:41 PM

carl ablett should get a ban aswell, flicking the v's at the cas fans is not good.

That is a bit harsh Shuners.

He merely responded, in a spirit of openness, to an honest question from a Castlefordian about his IQ . 

#182 Harrigan

Harrigan
  • Coach
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:03 PM

Why bring Belle Isle into this?

Ironically, I just read a disgusting comment on Facebook by a Leeds fan aimed at Thaler so I clicked on the guys profile.

He's from Belle Isle :lol:

Made me laugh it did.

rhinosbulldogs_zps04cf7e0a.jpg

#183 longboard

longboard
  • Coach
  • 2,586 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:08 PM

Ironically, I just read a disgusting comment on Facebook by a Leeds fan aimed at Thaler so I clicked on the guys profile.

He's from Belle Isle :lol:

Made me laugh it did.

Hence the origin of the term Belle end?  :ph34r:

#184 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,625 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:10 PM

Fantastic tweet,"Leeds are firmly behind skipper",says JJB.They aren't going to stand in front of him after tonight,are they.
Cannibal chiefs chew Camembert cheese,cos chewing keeps them cheeky.

#185 Padge

Padge
  • Coach
  • 18,347 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:28 PM

And that's why people who can't detect irony & hint of sarcasm shouldn't read posts after a game.

Cas were lucky tonight - leeds & Wigan in the grand final despite phil Clarke tipping Cas for the double - crazy talk....

He didn't tip them for the double, he said they are a team capable of doing the double. So are Leeds, and Warrington other teams are capable but not in one of the competitions necessary.

He didn't tip them to win both but said they are capable. There is a massive difference.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com
Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007
Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

#186 longboard

longboard
  • Coach
  • 2,586 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:32 PM

And a piece of lyrical, soothing music to calm the enflamed passions of some on this thread...

https://www.youtube....h?v=yS-6HCGCeik

#187 Bomballey

Bomballey
  • Coach
  • 799 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:32 PM

He didn't tip them for the double, he said they are a team capable of doing the double. So are Leeds, and Warrington other teams are capable but not in one of the competitions necessary.

He didn't tip them to win both but said they are capable. There is a massive difference.

Thanks Padge.

The voice of reason.

#188 Wolford6

Wolford6
  • Coach
  • 10,833 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:55 PM

Hetherington will be representing Sinfield at the hearing. He'll be demanding that Dorn gets a ban as well ... for recklessly endangering Sinfield's forehead.

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

#189 northamptoncougar

northamptoncougar
  • Coach
  • 310 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 06:09 AM

Is it me or is Watkins doing nothing at the moment?

For his talent he seeks to hold back.

He had one big running chance at the end and just stopped to pass.

He may have been injured but over many games ive seen hes not the influence I thought he might be.

#190 lionheart

lionheart
  • Coach
  • 306 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 06:18 AM

how can he get one when the minimum is 3 he might get one off for an early plea i'll go with two and a pat on the back.

How can he get one he might get one? What drugs are you on

#191 lionheart

lionheart
  • Coach
  • 306 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 06:23 AM

May I remind you of your own posts.Again,true colours.

maybe you should try going to a game

#192 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,625 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 06:28 AM

maybe you should try going to a game

Up until this season I was a season ticket holder for nearly 30 years.Sons various sports training nights clash with games.HTH.
Cannibal chiefs chew Camembert cheese,cos chewing keeps them cheeky.

#193 Saintslass

Saintslass
  • Coach
  • 4,786 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 06:39 AM

McDermott thinks Sinfield should be allowed his headbutt since he's always been a good boy and nobody is walking around with a bandage on his head  ;)  ...

http://www1.skysport..._medium=twitter 

#194 davidhubball

davidhubball
  • Coach
  • 128 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 06:40 AM

I'm a Leeds fan and feel sorry for Kevin Sinfield. However, Graham Hocks got banned for a 7 games for bumping into a referee where the referee didn't even seem to get hurt.

In my opinion head butting is a more severe form of assault and could have resulting face surgery for the other guys. I think Kev needs to learn to express himself more in life in general - he seems very emotionless at times. Its as thought maybe he is too disconnected from more of the positive emotions in life.

So Kevin should get at least a 7 game ban in my opinion.

#195 Harrigan

Harrigan
  • Coach
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 06:58 AM

I'm a Leeds fan and feel sorry for Kevin Sinfield. However, Graham Hocks got banned for a 7 games for bumping into a referee where the referee didn't even seem to get hurt.

In my opinion head butting is a more severe form of assault and could have resulting face surgery for the other guys. I think Kev needs to learn to express himself more in life in general - he seems very emotionless at times. Its as thought maybe he is too disconnected from more of the positive emotions in life.

So Kevin should get at least a 7 game ban in my opinion.

Oh dear.

Again, Sinfield has never been banned before in his career. Hock has. Previous for touching referees and a lengthy ban record. That's where the difference is here.

rhinosbulldogs_zps04cf7e0a.jpg

#196 Wolford6

Wolford6
  • Coach
  • 10,833 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 07:14 AM

I think Kev needs to learn to express himself more in life in general - he seems very emotionless at times. Its as thought maybe he is too disconnected from more of the positive emotions in life.

I bet you read the Guardian.

;) :biggrin:

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

#197 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,851 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 07:26 AM

Hetherington will be representing Sinfield at the hearing. He'll be demanding that Dorn gets a ban as well ... for recklessly endangering Sinfield's forehead.

I don't think anything exists that could damage that forehead.....except maybe danny broughs forehead.

#198 Errol Stock

Errol Stock
  • Coach
  • 493 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 07:47 AM

Fairly typical bile ridden thread...

A fantastic game of rugby league, packed to the rafters, a thrill a minute, skill, power, passion and controversy and after weeks of world cup ###### - a breath of fresh clean air....

All those who attended got the added bonus of not listening to the dull and negative commentary provided by Stevo - who hardly paid any credit.

But hey - lets ignore all that and have a ##### fest instead (again) :tomato:

#199 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,168 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 07:52 AM

Some say Kevin Sinfield momentarily broke his cool, calm and collected persona.

I say he finally showed he had a bit of personality!

Now for James Roby to prove himself as he now stands alone as Super League's dullest super star.

If you use "should of", "would of" or "could of", you are a moron.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#200 Karl Carpenter

Karl Carpenter
  • Coach
  • 162 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 08:20 AM

Anyone notice Peacock put his hand round Dorn's throat? He did the same thing to Bateman earlier in the year. Someone needs to have a word with him about that. Shouldn't be allowed to get away with it.

This happened in both Leeds v Wigan games this season and nothing was done about it. Let's face it, if Peacock did what Hock's just been found guilty of it's highly likely that the referee would be suspended.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users