Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

FEATHERSTONE SUNDAY

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 buford t justice

buford t justice
  • Coach
  • 1,838 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:37 AM

Would love to go there and win, but with the squad literally down to the last 17 available, can we do it?

Hope Leatherbarrow is fit, presume Greenwood is a way off and Hirst wont be allowed to play?
What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

#2 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:49 AM

A bonus point or another draw would be a great result IMO but if we are to beat them not a bad time to do it

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#3 plug

plug
  • Coach
  • 305 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:20 AM

Hurst back with us at fev could be playing against you on sunday any have a good day over at ours if your makeing the short trip always one of my fav games againt you boys

#4 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,643 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:25 AM

Bonus point the minimum we need but will be a big ask l think to get anything out of it.

#5 silverback

silverback
  • Coach
  • 961 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 01:35 PM

we seem to be back to raising our game when needed now were a settled set a lads. i really think we can cause a bit of an upset in the last 15 for sure. this game will be a classic and even a better advert for championship rugby, dogs 26-fev 18. cant wait,breakfast at moo's farm shop and a cold one or two at big fellas and a cracking game. :bb:  bring it on... :D

#6 Batley Bob

Batley Bob
  • Coach
  • 1,254 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 06:56 PM

Featherstone trinity 10 Batley Boyo.s 24

#7 M Hopkins

M Hopkins
  • 682 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:12 PM

Can't see us winning this one but I'd be happy with the BP.

#8 greavesy

greavesy
  • Coach
  • 528 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:00 PM

Too many absentees injuries and departures piling up and no sign of new signings will be there hoping for something special but a bonus point best i can imagine going Fev 32 Dogs 10

#9 Keep The Faith

Keep The Faith
  • Coach
  • 809 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 08:31 AM

John kears fav time backs against the wall dogs by 4

#10 Lone Drinker

Lone Drinker
  • Coach
  • 257 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 10:12 AM

John kears fav time backs against the wall dogs by 4

Your optimism is a credit to you.

#11 greavesy

greavesy
  • Coach
  • 528 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 09:57 PM

Heard tonight no help from the Kirklees Giants it was a really bad decition to rely on 6 DR players from them. Cannot imagine how JK is going to fill the gaps with injuries taking thier toll. Bare bones seems to be par at the moment. We need bodies NOW. Not looking forward to my trip to Post Office  Road on Sunday or whatever they call it now. Also heard Brown not playing and Gledhill injured. It just gets worse.  

Edited by greavesy, 19 July 2014 - 04:38 PM.

#12 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 2,033 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 10:29 PM

A member of the Leigh forum claims that Paul Rowley told him - at a midweek squadbuilder meeting, that Brown would be in their 18 for this Sundays game. If true, when coupled with the departures of Griffin and Hirst - plus the injury to Greenwood, it would put us in dire straits.

Posted Image

#13 vile rodders

vile rodders
  • Coach
  • 179 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 09:36 AM

Well that would just put the tin hat on it, i doubt we'd have 17 fit players available got to agree with

our Graham a disastrous decision dualing with Hudds.You can't beat having your own players

hope it's scrapped next season it's a joke.

#14 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,643 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 06:13 PM

A member of the Leigh forum claims that Paul Rowley told him - at a midweek squadbuilder meeting, that Brown would be in their 18 for this Sundays game. If true, when coupled with the departures of Griffin and Hirst - plus the injury to Greenwood, it would put us in dire straits.

Not playing for them tonight though not sure if he was 18th man.

Edited by distantdog, 19 July 2014 - 06:17 PM.