TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Stacky gone?

Jarrad AWOL?

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#41 GeordieTownie

GeordieTownie
  • Coach
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 08:22 AM

I still think he'll play despite previous comments I've been told by my mate there's no reason why he won't be able to play in some of the games

Edited by GeordieTownie, 19 July 2014 - 08:37 AM.

#42 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,354 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 10:04 AM

Well there's nothing official that he isn't available , so I don't know . People will be turning up tomorrow expecting him to play . Many fans won't come to this forum . But then ... There was nothing about him going to a wedding either . Until I hear otherwise I'll expect Jarrad Stack . What else can you do?

#43 troutmaster

troutmaster
  • 897 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 01:35 PM

Well there's nothing official that he isn't available , so I don't know . People will be turning up tomorrow expecting him to play . Many fans won't come to this forum . But then ... There was nothing about him going to a wedding either . Until I hear otherwise I'll expect Jarrad Stack . What else can you do?

Jarrad will not be playing tomorrow but i think he will be available for north wales.Jarrad will do 16 weeks training and if he can play i would imagine jarrad would be the first one to put his hands up to play,i think that when his training has finished he will be available for every game and if on shifts he can always swap with one of his colleagues,one of the most important reasons for the 4 years contract is jarrad would not sign for any other club but workington town and was happy to sign for the club and that would lead to his 10 years and his testimonial for the town.I am absolutely delighted that jarrad has chosen our club and cannot wait to see him in the blue&white again,big congrats to jarrad from fans at workington town.
Posted Image

#44 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,354 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 01:39 PM

Fair enough , but I do agree with the people saying can we not have this told to us . The majority of fans turning up tomorrow will be looking for Jarrad Stack ? Especially with all the focus being on him this week, with the re-signing being ' a huge boost for the run in ' we heard at the announcement. And this thing about informing oppositions can be understood , but is all encompassing and includes everyone not getting information . He's so key for us , I think some clarification on all this is needed , as he carries a lot of our hopes of survival and is important as a leader to . Hopefully when it all comes out in the wash it's more positive than negative and we have our main man when it counts , as the end to this season is future defining.

Edited by DavidM, 19 July 2014 - 02:05 PM.

#45 Monkeydo

Monkeydo
  • Coach
  • 509 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 03:10 PM

He wont be missed as much when wane gives us tomkins........ah ha ha ha ha! Can ypu tell i wont believe it till i see it?

#46 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,354 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 03:13 PM

That would soften the blow ! Must be nearly fit now !

#47 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,856 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 04:33 PM

I don't think having Tomkin's is a good idea at all, he hasn't played a game for quite some time, and will be severely lacking in match fitness. Not really what we want at this crucial part of the season.

#48 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,354 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 04:50 PM

Aye it'll be interesting to see if he does anything at all this season . They lose so much fitness and he's been crocked .

#49 Townie123

Townie123
  • Coach
  • 253 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 05:21 PM

I'm sure he would do for us -

#50 GeordieTownie

GeordieTownie
  • Coach
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 08:37 AM

He'd add a few to the gate if nothing else.

#51 unicorn106

unicorn106
  • Coach
  • 1,257 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 09:24 AM

I was told last night that Jarrad isn't available today but will be for the rest of this seasons games. Phew !!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users