• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 bowes

bowes
  • Coach
  • 10,974 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 08:52 PM

Really ????

Yeah they both folded a few years ago but reformed in the summer era. Was meant to be in the post above

#22 bowes

bowes
  • Coach
  • 10,974 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 08:56 PM

And why do you think have they gone in to the NCL, rather than in to their respective regional leagues?

Either they were already playing nationally in the summer, they were doing well in their regional division and fancied a step up or in the case of Peterlee found their local league not enough for them or in the case of Blackbrook and Appleton didn't want to be left behind in a weaker division. Wigan St Cuthberts misjudged the step up. Pilkington Recs, Kells, Blackbrook and Underbank were a match for almost anyone and all bar Peterlee and Wigan St Cuthberts were better than at least some of the existing clubs.

#23 Defender1

Defender1
  • Coach
  • 248 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 10:14 PM

Sorry Bowes I asked for NEW teams don't forget "we will increase participation" was the paraphrase

Peterlee and Coventry were playing summer in the regional league please name me a new team or importantly club that has set up since the change, I think there are no new clubs in the NCL that were not about before

Don't tell me all the summer teams have pinched the teams from the winter?

#24 bowes

bowes
  • Coach
  • 10,974 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 07:54 AM

Sorry Bowes I asked teams don't forget "we will increase participation" was the paraphrase

Peterlee and Coventry were playing summer in the regional league please name me a new team or importantly club that has set up since the change, I think there are no new clubs in the NCL that were not about before

Don't tell me all the summer teams have pinched the teams from the winter?

Barring mergers I can't think of a new club joining the NCL by their 3rd season of existence when we played winter so I think you're being totally irrational expecting one in the first 3 seasons of summer. Hindley were the quickest I've known a side join the NCL think that was after 3 seasons of winter and one of summer.

#25 Defender1

Defender1
  • Coach
  • 248 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 09:40 AM

They still came from Winter, and I don't just mean the NCL there will be a few I am sure, London teams keep changing but usually were something else before

Sorry but I keep coming up with facts, and for instances but you still cannot come back with anything

I keep asking what have been, are? The benefits since the game changed

David Gent said "you will increase revenue, you will have that many players you won't know what to do with them, there will be casualties"

Sorry there have been more casualties than success's unless you tell me different

I think if you went out in the day and the RFL said it was night you would believe them :-)

Edited by Defender1, 20 July 2014 - 09:43 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users