TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Rise for Alex

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 G Las D

G Las D
  • 15,039 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 04:57 PM

RiseforAlex-297x202.jpg

This special effort to support Alex McKinnon following his spinal injury is well worth supporting.

It has been heartwarming to see how the game in Oz, clubs, players and fans have all pitched in to support Alex.

His own club has naturally been a focus for his support.

Here's what they have to say on their website - CLICK HERE

The NRL are very active in their support too, dedicating Round 19 (this weekend) to Alex.

Here's what their web site says CLICK HERE

6a9a383a-5b3c-4772-a0dd-d82132bbe3d5-460

Edited by G Las D, 19 July 2014 - 05:00 PM.

ARLForumstrap2014_zps302d9d20.jpg   

*************** Disciple of Experience **************

#2 Railway End

Railway End
  • Coach
  • 666 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 07:33 PM

The Footy Show on Thursday night was excellent.

The interviews with Wayne Bennett and especially Korbin Simms, about their emotions whilst dealing with the aftermath of Alex's injuries brought tears to my eyes.

I hope the money raised will give Alex the best possible chance to aid his recovery.

"Rugby League is rugby in the simplest form in the sense that it's about great defence, great tackling technique, good handling, good passing, catching and great kicking."

Stuart Lancaster - England Rugby Union Head Coach - October 2013

#3 G Las D

G Las D
  • 15,039 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 05:48 PM

I wonder if any of the wristbands have made their way to the UK? It would be nice to buy one.

ARLForumstrap2014_zps302d9d20.jpg   

*************** Disciple of Experience **************

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users