Gloucester All Golds 3rd August

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 shades2

shades2
  • Coach
  • 3,349 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 07:25 AM

Really impressed with the way we handled been a man down, possibly played a bit too much rugby early on & interceptions etc let them back in the game, maybe steady it down a bit & a bit more direct v Gateshead on Sunday

MOM had quite a few in the mix, but for me got to mention Haynsey, Salts, Roche, Brennan, Brining as having really good games

Very worried by the fight - assume any disciplinary action will be next Tuesday which means even a 1 match ban means the Hunslet game - not at all suprised the fight took place after speaking to a few people after the game who were not happy with the All Golds 'tackling' - some nasty stuff with 'fingers' going off to the heads of Knights players on the floor in the tackle

That might sound biased, but when Haynsey & Jack Lee just about 'lose it' after getting up from tackles well then theres something dodgy going on

Edited by shades2, 05 August 2014 - 07:53 AM.

#22 Caldecott

Caldecott
  • Coach
  • 127 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 04:53 PM

They played the same tactics last time. I started to get a sense of deja vu when we were 16-0 up, messing up that 16pt lead, then getting a man sent off for something which in my opinion, didn't think we started. Was great to see the spirit though in the players to be able to push on even further this time, even with a man short. Just hope there aren't too many suspended for the Hunslet match although I think we have other players in the reserves who'll be just as good and step up to the plate. It was also great to see so many Knights fans down in Cheltenham.

YCK

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users