Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Next Season

Any chance at all of SL?

• Please log in to reply
207 replies to this topic

#201 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,093 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 11:51 AM

Stringer did nowt against us last time we played sheff, and Tonksy wasn't brilliant for fax. we have to look forward.

joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#202 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,202 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 06:04 PM

We've earned a bob or two this season to cover our expenses for next season on the face of it enough for a few good transfers. Are we totally rid of FN. If anyone has any info please let the forum know. One or two rumours still going about. 

#203 Steve Slater

Steve Slater
  • Coach
  • 1,900 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 07:38 PM

Stringer did nowt against us last time we played sheff, and Tonksy wasn't brilliant for fax. we have to look forward.

As far as props go a lot might depend on the fitness of Nicholson and Bostock. If Nick comes back as good as he looked before his injury it will give the pack a boost. Bostock was outstanding when he was fit, but he missed too many games last season. If he gets sorted we won't need anybody else.

#204 elppaxr2i

elppaxr2i
  • Coach
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 08:06 PM

We've earned a bob or two this season to cover our expenses for next season on the face of it enough for a few good transfers. Are we totally rid of FN. If anyone has any info please let the forum know. One or two rumours still going about.

You mean please let you know

Never known anyone so obsessed as yourself with the clubs financial situation

Edited by elppaxr2i, 26 October 2014 - 08:06 PM.

#205 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,202 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 01:50 PM

Fair comment.  Just didn't want lurking spanners upsetting the works for next season. Wont mention it again.

#206 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,202 posts

Posted Today, 05:50 PM

The main heading was 'Any chance at all of SL'. In view of the strengthening of the Bulls and London plus the signings Leigh have made compared to us so far,perhaps we ought to be asking any chance of the top four Next Season. What do you think? Are we just mending bridges or really going for it?

#207 elppaxr2i

elppaxr2i
  • Coach
  • 1,912 posts

Posted Today, 06:00 PM

Season of consolidation - anything else a bonus

Let the others fight it out this year and let us find our feet - if rumours are true if a couple of them dont get promoted this year it will be a complete disaster with regards their futures and their finances

#208 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,202 posts

Posted Today, 10:22 PM

That generally coincides we my thoughts elppax21, anybody see it diffently?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users