Photo
- - - - -

24/07/14 - Hull FC v Castleford Tigers KO 8pm (TV)

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

Poll: Who will win? (13 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will win?

1. Hull FC (3 votes [23.08%])

Percentage of vote: 23.08%

2. Draw (1 votes [7.69%])

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

3. Castleford Tigers (9 votes [69.23%])

Percentage of vote: 69.23%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 Bomballey

Bomballey
  • Coach
  • 799 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 07:10 AM

Fortunately it looks like Abdull's injury is not as bad as originally feared, he may even play against Saints next week.

Credit to the Hull Daily Mail for the accompanying photograph....

http://www.hulldaily...tail/story.html

Good news. He's a real talent.

#62 Wellsy4HullFC

Wellsy4HullFC
  • Coach
  • 10,034 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 07:33 AM

I dont understand your point?

Well what was your point in mentioning the Kris Welham head butt?
Posted Image

#63 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 9,016 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:14 AM

Well what was your point in mentioning the Kris Welham head butt?

very simple really

BriggRover was having a pop at the RFL for being bottleless and giving a slap on the wrists (even though it hasn't actually happened yet) and i was pointing out that Welham got off Scott free for a blatant headbutt (That was penalised during the game so spotted by the ref)when Sinfield got 2 games and a sending off

If you weren't looking for arguments all the time perhaps you'd learn to understand peoples posts a little better
Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

Posted Image

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

#64 Ullman

Ullman
  • Coach
  • 7,570 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 08:48 PM

Like I said,I did wonder if Abdull's injury had been caused before Hauraki's "efforts" but if you've suffered concussion, the last thing you need is somebody deliberately flailing around with their knees whilst they're in contact with you.

Hauraki may not have known Abdull was in such a bad way but that's no defence and I think he'll cop a ban.

You thought right. Banned for two games.

"I own up. I am a serial risk taker. I live in a flood zone, cycle without a helmet, drink alcohol and on Sunday I had bacon for breakfast."

#65 Wellsy4HullFC

Wellsy4HullFC
  • Coach
  • 10,034 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 09:04 PM

If you weren't looking for arguments all the time perhaps you'd learn to understand peoples posts a little better

Oh the irony! :D
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users