Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Dewsbury 34 Barrow 14 - discussion, report, highlights

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 reg gasnier

reg gasnier
  • Facebook
  • 51 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:29 PM

Went to barrow it was no gimme what's the views on here

Edited by Tom Coates, 29 July 2014 - 08:30 AM.

#2 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,476 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:25 PM

This should be a gimme, but we're talking about Dewsbury here!

I suspect that there may be a few changes as some players are limping along week to week. It will be another warm day so fitness will play a part, and Barrow aren't at their peak at present. If BG plays then TG will be able to wind him up and spit the dummy; if WJ plays it will be embarassing, but I don't think that he will.

We should have much too much for them. They are already down and a number of their players will already be thinking of next season so commitment levels may be limited too.

Rams 38 - 16 Raiders

Att:  720

FTS;  Grady

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#3 JimbobRam

JimbobRam
  • Coach
  • 412 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:43 PM

Just tweeted Bobbie Goulding on twitter says Warren jowitt might be playing Sunday. Our forwards will make him look silly lol.

Rams 34 Barrow 4

ATT 780

#4 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,952 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:44 PM

If Warren Jowitt plays on Sunday I hope Aizue puts him on his a##e

#5 reg gasnier

reg gasnier
  • Facebook
  • 51 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:46 PM

Might definetley means he won't in my opinion like johnny says it will be an embarrassment and although on form we should have no problems these are the sort of games we can't take for granted wonder what team we'll put out

#6 ramsfandan

ramsfandan
  • Players
  • 39 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:17 PM

rams 46 barrow 6 fts morton att 723

#7 RALFERS08

RALFERS08
  • Players
  • 67 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:40 PM

Dewsbury 38 - 10 Barrow

First Scorer - Thackeray

Att - 720

#8 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,209 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:49 PM

If Warren Jowitt plays on Sunday I hope Aizue puts him on his a##e

He'll have to prise you off it first Eddie ;)

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#9 christheram

christheram
  • Non-Batley
  • 402 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:23 PM

Easy win on Sunday surely. By about 40 points if we play half decent. Worth noting Nash, hellewell and wrighty return from injury or suspension rthis weekend and Joel farrel Jon schofield and Jordan Grayston are available for selection too so may have afew more bodies to choose from this weekend.

Edited by christheram, 23 July 2014 - 10:26 PM.

#10 NickD

NickD
  • Coach
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 10:14 AM

Easy win on Sunday surely. By about 40 points if we play half decent. Worth noting Nash, hellewell and wrighty return from injury or suspension rthis weekend and Joel farrel Jon schofield and Jordan Grayston are available for selection too so may have afew more bodies to choose from this weekend.

Do you think Farrell and Grayston will get a game??  If they don't this week they should walk..I would....

Farrell in the pack, Grady where he belongs;with Pryce in the centers and Grayston at Full back..

#11 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,209 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:08 AM

Do you think Farrell and Grayston will get a game??  If they don't this week they should walk..I would....

Farrell in the pack, Grady where he belongs;with Pryce in the centers and Grayston at Full back..

Can we borrow them for a few weeks?

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#12 EQUALIZER

EQUALIZER
  • Coach
  • 1,541 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:18 AM

You can then add them to the 13 Giants you need to keep you up.

#13 JimbobRam

JimbobRam
  • Coach
  • 412 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:40 AM

I hope warren plays me. He played with me down at Dewsbury Moor 2nd team a few year ago in pennine league 7. The guy hardly lasted 20 mins before coming off for a rest thacks will exploit his weakness :)

#14 christheram

christheram
  • Non-Batley
  • 402 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:17 PM

Do you think Farrell and Grayston will get a game?? If they don't this week they should walk..I would....

maybe yes. Iv inboxed you mate about Joel. Fans don't always know reasons why players don't get picked.. Like morro didn't rate craven as a fullback because of his defencive reading of the game ect. Think a fullback will be glens main focus in the off season. Can't see Louie getting retained personally

Edited by christheram, 24 July 2014 - 12:18 PM.

#15 graham fisher

graham fisher
  • Coach
  • 446 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 05:13 PM

maybe yes. Iv inboxed you mate about Joel. Fans don't always know reasons why players don't get picked.. Like morro didn't rate craven as a fullback because of his defencive reading of the game ect. Think a fullback will be glens main focus in the off season. Can't see Louie getting retained personally

Think sheriff's played his last game for us,with a bit of luck!!! We should win this comfortably with the right attitude. I'll go rams 52 barrow 14. 1st try Thackeray. Att 820

#16 Keep The Faith

Keep The Faith
  • Coach
  • 795 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:35 PM

wait and see about a certain fb deadline friday here we come

#17 Crown Flatter

Crown Flatter
  • Coach
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 07:57 PM

Better not be too confident as we should win, but we need something much better than last week don't we!

Dewsbury 36-18 Barrow.

FTS: Hale.

Att: 702.
Legs, Dews, Legs.

#18 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,476 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 08:32 PM

wait and see about a certain fb deadline friday here we come

Did you mean one coming or leaving?

It is Friday today.
Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#19 Shipley Ram

Shipley Ram
  • Coach
  • 275 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 07:46 AM

Rams 40 Barrow 10
FTS Thackeray
RUGBY LEAGUE IS MY RELIGION.
CROWN FLATT IS MY CHURCH.

#20 graham fisher

graham fisher
  • Coach
  • 446 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 06:41 PM

Anybody any idea how much it is for juniors to get in for juniors???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users