Deadline tomorrow

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#21 fredm

fredm
  • Coach
  • 1,552 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:53 AM

one very talented youngster from Dewsbury has signed on loan until end of the season having been unfairly left out of dewsbury team, could make his debut this week or next. if so i will be looking forward to watching Batley for the first time (well 2nd) as i was at the dewsbury v batley early on in the year.

i cant say anymore until this is announced officially :)

Hoping Bulldogs stay up and i'll be there now most weeks cheering them on.

Wonder how long you will be waiting until you can say something officially?

#22 coolie

coolie
  • Coach
  • 3,858 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:03 PM

too little,and possibly far too late, :no: whos this reynolds speedster we supposed to have looked at, 8)

Burt!!

He will deliverance you points
He's a bandit when smoking down the wing
And he will save you from relegation
So you can have some boogie nights on braddy rd

;)

#23 reg gasnier

reg gasnier
  • Facebook
  • 69 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:19 PM

If its true I think jordan will be happy to play anywhere after the way he's been treated at Dewsbury. I'm sure he'll be prepared to fight for a position as long at its a fair fight which it didn't seem to be at Dewsbury anyway full member I'm sure the lad won't feel as bad playing second fiddle to the best fullback in the league bit different to playing the same role to Karl pryce

#24 Bat Lad

Bat Lad
  • Coach
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:22 PM

Happy if its true about Jordan was impressed what I saw of him.

#25 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,968 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 03:00 PM

Absolutely gutted Jordan's left the Rams and even more so that he's signing for Batley!

#26 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,719 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 03:03 PM

Absolutely gutted Jordan's left the Rams and even more so that he's signing for Batley!

Me too!

He's not the finished article but at only 19 has bags of potential, a good turn of speed and is a very good goalkicker.

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#27 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,968 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 03:08 PM

Me too!

He's not the finished article but at only 19 has bags of potential, a good turn of speed and is a very good goalkicker.

Plus if he gets a break I very much doubt any of our current squad will catch him  :angry:

#28 Keep The Faith

Keep The Faith
  • Coach
  • 816 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 03:25 PM

Me too!

22 year old i think bsj

#29 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,719 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 03:26 PM

22 year old i think bsj

Oh, my mistake - a veteran.

;)

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#30 Keep The Faith

Keep The Faith
  • Coach
  • 816 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 03:27 PM

Oh, my mistake - a veteran.

;)

was in the wakey u18s winning side a few years back great friends of mark applegarth aswell

#31 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 2,053 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 03:30 PM

Pretty happy with this signing. If he was good enough to be picked up by Mackay Cutters (although he didn't play much I believe?) then he's certainly capable of adding something to the squad. Assuming John Kear is also aware of his ability from his Wakefield days. Given his mantra of only adding players who will improve us (as opposed to recruiting for the sake of it), the signs are promising.

Posted Image

#32 colinb

colinb
  • Coach
  • 949 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 04:28 PM

Pretty happy with this signing. If he was good enough to be picked up by Mackay Cutters (although he didn't play much I believe?) then he's certainly capable of adding something to the squad. Assuming John Kear is also aware of his ability from his Wakefield days. Given his mantra of only adding players who will improve us (as opposed to recruiting for the sake of it), the signs are promising.

I will be happy too if and when they are confirmed, at the moment they are only ""Forum Talk"". Not being negative guys, just realistic.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

#33 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,719 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 05:27 PM

I will be happy too if and when they are confirmed, at the moment they are only ""Forum Talk"". Not being negative guys, just realistic.

Dewsbury Rams press release says that Grayston is joining you with immediate effect.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#34 Mark B

Mark B
  • Coach
  • 2,218 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 05:49 PM

Dewsbury Rams press release says that Grayston is joining you with immediate effect.

No it doesn't , it says he is "expected " to slight difference . Same as we have in the past few months been expected to sign 8 various players but signed none ! I will wait until he's running out in our shirt first thanks .

Edited by Mark B, 25 July 2014 - 05:49 PM.

Posted Image

#35 coolie

coolie
  • Coach
  • 3,858 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 05:53 PM

Done deal who ya kidding!! ;)

#36 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,968 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 05:55 PM

No it doesn't , it says he is "expected " to slight difference . Same as we have in the past few months been expected to sign 8 various players but signed none ! I will wait until he's running out in our shirt first thanks .

Well if he doesn't sign before the deadline it means he can't play for the rest of the season. 

#37 coolie

coolie
  • Coach
  • 3,858 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 05:58 PM

Ring faal and see how Much money he's put on it ;)

#38 christheram

christheram
  • Non-Batley
  • 487 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:00 PM

Done deal who ya kidding!! ;)

I heard deals off. He went up to mount to sign the papers, saw how much of a dump the place was so ######ed off.. ;-) playing for his local
Amatuer team now instead

#39 christheram

christheram
  • Non-Batley
  • 487 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:00 PM

I am kidding by the way!!! Good player for you guys :-)

#40 coolie

coolie
  • Coach
  • 3,858 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:07 PM

I am kidding by the way!!! Good player for you guys :-)

What you mean your kidding???

Batley is a dump ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users