Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Deadline tomorrow

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#81 RPH

RPH
  • Coach
  • 686 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 10:24 PM

Go on RPH stick your head above the turret give us your guess at how many will be at MT on Derby day.

id say 1,300 if you bring your entire Barmy Army.....

#82 Ramite

Ramite
  • Coach
  • 898 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 01:22 AM

We will see , as we are told Dewsbury bring virtually no supporters that's hundreds and hundreds of Batley fans turning out once a year for the derby.
Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

[

i]Mr. Burns: Woah, slow down there maestro. There's a *New* Mexico?[/i]

#83 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,617 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 08:16 AM

id say 1,300 if you bring your entire Barmy Army.....

This is actually a poor date for the derby being right in the middle of school holidays. Not only was this reflected in our gate yesterday but also those at Huddersfield and Bradford.. I hesitate to suggest it but there might actually be fewer than 1000 on the day.

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#84 M Hopkins

M Hopkins
  • 682 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 08:21 AM

I think it will be around the 1000 mark. Not much more than that.