When Dewsbury visited Wales

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 RogerTRam

RogerTRam
  • Coach
  • 219 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 07:34 PM

Today at the Dewsbury home game a week after some of our supporters visited your lovely club. I have heard nothing but kindness about how your north Wales supporters treated our travellers. Each and everybody I spoke to said how much you all made the Ram’s supporters welcome with some classic north Wales hospitality. Good stuff crusaders I now wish I could have made it over myself in person but even more I wish you the best of luck with the following years crusades so that if you are relegated at the end of the season you make it back up extra quick so I can experience the awesome North Wales Crusaders away day experience myself.   

Roger The Ram Dewsbury’s official club mascot.  

#2 gogledd

gogledd
  • Coach
  • 725 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 09:42 AM

Today at the Dewsbury home game a week after some of our supporters visited your lovely club. I have heard nothing but kindness about how your north Wales supporters treated our travellers. Each and everybody I spoke to said how much you all made the Ram’s supporters welcome with some classic north Wales hospitality. Good stuff crusaders I now wish I could have made it over myself in person but even more I wish you the best of luck with the following years crusades so that if you are relegated at the end of the season you make it back up extra quick so I can experience the awesome North Wales Crusaders away day experience myself.   

Roger The Ram Dewsbury’s official club mascot.  

Much appreciated Roger. Its nice to hear that that the Rams fans had a good experience when visiting. 5 games to go and we need to win all of them if we are to stay up! Mission impossible? Probably.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users