TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Town V Haven

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#41 Hate the rec

Hate the rec
  • Workington
  • 1,028 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 10:08 PM

Wasn't the hudd and Wigan u19 game last night?

It was Scott, Wigan won , Lewis scored twice I think, Wigan 19 next play Salford on the 2nd.

#42 Townie123

Townie123
  • Coach
  • 257 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 10:19 PM

Can remember us going there last year full of duel reg and losing - Murphy is all we need and a squad of locals - let's see who wants it more - on a side note we NEED OUR CLUB CAPTAIN

#43 kiln7

kiln7
  • Coach
  • 856 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 10:48 PM

Yeah OTTO Haven had 5 penalty, s on the trot ,gave them one to let them get a bonus point and it was his fault they lost???  

#44 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:24 PM

They are wanting the ref for this Sunday reported to the RFL now for making a jokey conversation with PV on Twitter last Sunday!!!!!!    

LOL.... They're already accusing the ref of bias before the match.... they really think the whole worlds against them when the truth is they have a coach that looks like he has given up on them cos he won't be there next season and a team of mercenaries, most of whom won't be there next season as well.

It's not long ago they were saying they were top 5 material when the truth is they are now bottom 5.

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

#45 Snowys Backside

Snowys Backside
  • Players
  • 40 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 02:19 AM

This would be one game as a neutral I would love to watch !!!!

My team (Leigh), need our derbies back !!

I hope for a crowd that will justify such a hard hitting and important Derby.

Good luck. I fancy Town to win a low scoring encounter.

#46 ivans82

ivans82
  • Players
  • 92 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 10:39 AM

if the six teams involved  in the last relegation place competition win their home games...win their away games against the teams already relegated.....and get bonus points in the other fixtures....excluding games against leigh......the table will finish....dewsbury  50  sheffield  50  town  48..batley  47  keighley  46  haven  45..........thats how tight it is........one slip up one shock result....and its over.....enjoy!

#47 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,367 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 10:54 AM

Someone is gonna have one hell of a valid hard luck story . And yes , one loss in a game you've ticked to win and you're back to square one

#48 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,367 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 11:19 AM

Keighley end up with Dewsbury (a ) and Fev ( h ), so there next three games could determine things. If Swinton or Barra can beat them with home advantage then that's huge . And I don't think there are any gimmes now

Edited by DavidM, 30 July 2014 - 11:21 AM.

#49 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,714 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 01:13 PM

Keighley end up with Dewsbury (a ) and Fev ( h ), so there next three games could determine things. If Swinton or Barra can beat them with home advantage then that's huge . And I don't think there are any gimmes now

keighleys win against Donny was huge. Probably the result to keep them in the league. Our win down there was massive, but looking at it so was there bonus point that they should never have been allowed to get. 4 points and I don't think they would have caught us, but 3 with a better points difference and it keeps them right on our tails. But at the end of the day survival is in our own hands. 3 home wins and we should be safe. A bonus at Donny and were laughing.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#50 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,367 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 01:44 PM

We should have sent Keighley down already . We've given them 4 points

#51 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,714 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 02:01 PM

We should have sent Keighley down already . We've given them 4 points

yep, and I'll be honest I dislike them lot a heck of a lot more than haven.

#52 GeordieTownie

GeordieTownie
  • Coach
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:25 PM

Looking at their run in I can't see them going down. Had we beaten them and North wales like we should've we'd be safe!

#53 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,367 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:39 PM

Yes , should have been fifth now really . Certainly left some points out on the paddock. No one has blown us away really , and no one has looked unbeatable or anything like . 20 games out of 21 we've been bang in and had a winning chance of some sort ? We have confidence in matching it with anyone , and momentum , so hopefully those two arrows in the quiver count for something in the run in .

Edited by DavidM, 30 July 2014 - 05:49 PM.

#54 scott

scott
  • Workington
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:50 PM

Town v haven highlights to feature on boots and all

#55 Monkeydo

Monkeydo
  • Coach
  • 513 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:09 PM

Cant ###### wait for sunday! The tickers going like a moped already!

#56 anok4u

anok4u
  • Coach
  • 1,576 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:12 PM

Well I dont care who wins sunday as long as its a good match............................yeah right I hope this is the match we finally click in all departments and send the jambos back yam with nowt!! Getting home to read bkm blame everything from the ref to the wrong grass on gods little acre..

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

#57 Pink panther

Pink panther
  • Players
  • 75 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:35 PM

I'm nervous and excited all rolled into one can't wait just hope we get more bodies through the gates to shout the lads to victory up the town

#58 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,881 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 11:46 AM

Looking at the forecast  the weather may well play a big part in this. Its gonna be wet and windy.

#59 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,367 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 11:54 AM

Do we think that's good for us or not

#60 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,714 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 12:10 PM

Do we think that's good for us or not

debatable. We seem to throw the ball around more but I think haven have the pace advantage, but we do seem to get the edge in wet games over them. Remember the playoff match a couple of seasons ago.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users