Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

statement of intent

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,167 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 04:21 PM

just reading on the Swinton forum that the Hawkyards and Morrison have signed on for next year, good on them .... we should be doing the same with our better players shouldnt we ??

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

#2 TRADER

TRADER
  • Coach
  • 115 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:12 PM

Agree about signing players for next year but having had our present coach moan all year about the squad he inherited should we have this position filled first? Reported in the Evening mail tonight that AFC’s new owner Paul Casson intriguingly had a meeting with our chairman Dave Sharpe yesterday? Mmmm????

#3 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,167 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:41 PM

oooo interesting !!

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

#4 livo

livo
  • Coach
  • 884 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:27 PM

They're probably trying to sign him on to their BOD.

FACEBOOK PAGE: Barrow raiders Bar. Follow for promotions and up to date events.

#5 Michael Ashton

Michael Ashton
  • Coach
  • 5,563 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:42 PM

About Casson the report said that he met David Sharpe and John Spoor. He played in the same school football team as John. Casson stated that the meeting was one of a number of courtesy meetings in an effort to enable local clubs, groups and schools to work together for the benefit of the local community. I think this is an excellent idea.

Posted Image

#6 mick wilson

mick wilson
  • Coach
  • 4,474 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 10:52 PM

About Casson the report said that he met David Sharpe and John Spoor. He played in the same school football team as John. Casson stated that the meeting was one of a number of courtesy meetings in an effort to enable local clubs, groups and schools to work together for the benefit of the local community. I think this is an excellent idea.

This is something we really should be doing.

#7 Sempur

Sempur
  • Coach
  • 561 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 04:14 PM

Don't worry Dave Sharp was only trying to sell him a house......... ;)

Whoso sheds his blood with me on this field shall be my brother - Henry V

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users