Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Duel reg

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#21 Hate the rec

Hate the rec
  • Workington
  • 872 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 10:36 PM

Whos found this out Tony Harrison or the RL ?

#22 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 1,979 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 06:39 AM

Fairbank at Batley had only played 1 game for them so unless he had joined them on loan prior to deadline day they will be in trouble.

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

#23 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,556 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 04:43 PM

It's batley,Dewsbury and Donny who are being investigated. Dewsbury denying any wrong doing and adamant they were within there rights, batley- no comment! Hmmmm
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#24 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,024 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 04:50 PM

Hopefully the RFL act quickly . Before Sundays games . These set of games are the most crucial this season , and realistically there could be two points between five or six teams , so decisive action required here me thinks

#25 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,556 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 04:52 PM

Investigation going to run into next week.

#26 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,024 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 04:53 PM

I'm sure . RFL nowt would surprise me . John Kear will have plenty of mates . They're not known for consistent , clear , quick or fair actions.

Edited by DavidM, 31 July 2014 - 05:19 PM.

#27 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 05:19 PM

Well it will open the floodgates if they just get a fine. The likes of Haven could just take the fine and play a saints first teamer on the last weekend if they need to win to stay up.
I would have used us as an example but the chances of Wane helping us out is a bit far fetched!
The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

#28 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,024 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 05:21 PM

If it's points is it the three from the game , or at the RFL's discretion ?

#29 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,024 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 05:28 PM

Seen weather forecast ... Odds on a cancellation ?!!!!

#30 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,556 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 05:28 PM

If it's points is it the three from the game , or at the RFL's discretion ?

knowing the RFL theyll probably just make it up as they go along. They usually do.

#31 Monkeydo

Monkeydo
  • Coach
  • 466 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:52 PM

Barely got my hook in the water and it was snaffled up by some big fat juicy monk(ey)fish on the batley forum :D

#32 LeeF

LeeF
  • Coach
  • 802 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 07:30 AM

Barely got my hook in the water and it was snaffled up by some big fat juicy monk(ey)fish on the batley forum :D

It was a massive bite wasn't it

#33 Monkeydo

Monkeydo
  • Coach
  • 466 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 12:21 PM

Couldn't resist it after reading the comments from some of the yokels. Some of em would start an argument on an empty forum :D

#34 shaun mc

shaun mc
  • Coach
  • 1,662 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 12:26 PM

This issue hasn't even got a mention on the main forum and its potentially season-changing for 1 or more clubs. Shows how SL central the main board is.

Can't believe that this may take up to 2 weeks to sort this out. Its too close to the end of the season to do that. The nearer the end of the season this happens, then the more press comments, conspiracy theories and unjust threads will surface. Relegation could be enforced on a team. The RFL needs to sort this one and quickly. It shouldn't be difficult. Unless they are hoping relegation sorts itself out before they make a decision......

Note that haven4ever is making a t *t of himself on the Batley forum. Whilst technically correct he sounds desperate for a team to be docked points.

#35 LeeF

LeeF
  • Coach
  • 802 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 12:37 PM

This issue hasn't even got a mention on the main forum and its potentially season-changing for 1 or more clubs. Shows how SL central the main board is.Can't believe that this may take up to 2 weeks to sort this out. Its too close to the end of the season to do that. The nearer the end of the season this happens, then the more press comments, conspiracy theories and unjust threads will surface. Relegation could be enforced on a team. The RFL needs to sort this one and quickly. It shouldn't be difficult. Unless they are hoping relegation sorts itself out before they make a decision......Note that haven4ever is making a t *t of himself on the Batley forum. Whilst technically correct he sounds desperate for a team to be docked points.

To be far to the RFL they have to await the clubs' submissions, turn review them and investigate / clarify before deciding outcome with a possibility of an appeal so 2 weeks is about right

#36 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 1,979 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 01:13 PM

Note that haven4ever is making a t *t of himself on the Batley forum. Whilst technically correct he sounds desperate for a team to be docked points.

Cos he's scared Haven are going down!!!

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

#37 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,476 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 01:32 PM

Couldn't resist it after reading the comments from some of the yokels. Some of em would start an argument on an empty forum :D

Hmmm - kettles, pots, black - do you get my drift?

Maybe a little banjo music will calm you down.

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#38 GeordieTownie

GeordieTownie
  • Coach
  • 1,288 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 01:32 PM

Even biting on here.....priceless!!

#39 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,024 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 01:41 PM

Bit of a sense of humour bypass

#40 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,990 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 02:36 PM

Hmmm - kettles, pots, black - do you get my drift?

Maybe a little banjo music will calm you down.

i have been to Batley. Don't make a fool of youreslf.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users