Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Gledhill Signing Confirmed

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 johnmiller

johnmiller
  • Coach
  • 437 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 08:45 PM

We can confirm Adam Gledhill has signed a 2 year contract with the club, apologies for the confusion, have been tied up all day & Iro is away.

Great news all round though am sure you'll agree

#2 silverback

silverback
  • Coach
  • 967 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 02:24 PM

great news and at last official.. any confirmation on any other players,seen as your in the hot seat is it bull about fairbanks or are we in bother.. many thanks

#3 johnmiller

johnmiller
  • Coach
  • 437 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 04:24 PM

Can't see it but I think Kevin has stated elsewhere that Nicholson, Leatherbarrow and Reittie are also signed for next year, we're talking to the players at present. We've been aware of the possible issue with Jacob Fairbank since yesterday morning, we're looking at all details and will make a statement when appropriate, sorry but that's all there is to say for now.

Thanks for your patience

#4 silverback

silverback
  • Coach
  • 967 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 05:15 PM

Can't see it but I think Kevin has stated elsewhere that Nicholson, Leatherbarrow and Reittie are also signed for next year, we're talking to the players at present. We've been aware of the possible issue with Jacob Fairbank since yesterday morning, we're looking at all details and will make a statement when appropriate, sorry but that's all there is to say for now.

Thanks for your patience

that will do fine,many thanks, saves pages of ifs n buts and other clubs/fans wishing us deductions. :hunter:

#5 marko9

marko9
  • Coach
  • 189 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 05:43 PM

Yes good signing for us gledhill think more to come from him,glad to see we singing some quality on longer deals,don't want salford getting anymore,koukash should give us some money saved him a fortune

#6 phildog

phildog
  • 318 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:24 AM

Yes, good to see us offering more than a year at a time. Hope Leek recovers well and signs as we obviously need a half back to replace Black, possibly talk to Simon Brown? Although we've not had the best of seasons can't really say that we've been totally let down by any of the players, it's just that other clubs have had bigger budgets to outbid us. It's the obvious stars/favourites like Greenwood, Davies, Applegarth that many fans will be hoping will re-sign.

#7 ernieone

ernieone
  • Coach
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 11:22 AM

Why talk to Simon Brown? 

"Batley Bulldogs, Championship final 2013" 

"The Great Escape 2014"

2015 ?

1950s Gallant Youth, 2000 Bulldog

#8 M Hopkins

M Hopkins
  • 683 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 06:55 AM

Simon brown wasn't any good earlier this season.

#9 9' oller

9' oller
  • Coach
  • 3,621 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 12:13 PM

Possibly simon was just doing the basics but I used to compare him to finn patch walker and tiger

The most unfashionable yet over achieving mutts around

#10 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,325 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 01:26 PM

He'd be good enough for us

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#11 silverback

silverback
  • Coach
  • 967 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 02:00 PM

He'd be good enough for us

maybe too good, robbos on his way too :ph34r:

#12 ernieone

ernieone
  • Coach
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 06:38 PM

He is simply not good enough

"Batley Bulldogs, Championship final 2013" 

"The Great Escape 2014"

2015 ?

1950s Gallant Youth, 2000 Bulldog

#13 9' oller

9' oller
  • Coach
  • 3,621 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 05:13 PM

Even with him slimming down to second row weight covering a flank john?

The most unfashionable yet over achieving mutts around