Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Krishnan Inu off to Stade Francais

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#61 Johnoco

Johnoco
  • Coach
  • 20,011 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 10:50 PM

Christian Inno is a rubbish player. Now that he has prostituted himself I hope he is banned from every rugby clubhouse in East Grimstead. Damn him to hell

No I don't care if you're if you're into different bands

No cause for so much hatred, I'm just a different man

Pull off that cover, I will too, and learn to understand

With music deep inside we'll make world unity our plan

7 Seconds -Walk Together, Rock Together

#62 ckn

ckn
  • Admin
  • 16,847 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 09:11 AM

What about this picture then?

000F1804-71D8-13A2-A7EE0C01AC1BF814.jpg

I'm never one to condone violence in rugby of either code but surely this is justified on the grounds that he really has a face for it... ;)

Arguing with the forum trolls is like playing chess with a pigeon.  No matter how good you are, the bird will **** on the board and strut around like it won anyway

#63 Railway End

Railway End
  • Coach
  • 548 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 09:25 AM

What about this picture then?

000F1804-71D8-13A2-A7EE0C01AC1BF814.jpg

I'm never one to condone violence in rugby of either code but surely this is justified on the grounds that he really has a face for it... ;)

Ahhh.... There is a God! ;)

"Rugby League is rugby in the simplest form in the sense that it's about great defence, great tackling technique, good handling, good passing, catching and great kicking."

Stuart Lancaster - England Rugby Union Head Coach - October 2013

#64 Tiny Tim

Tiny Tim
  • Coach
  • 7,145 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 02:39 PM

Christian Inno is a rubbish player. Now that he has prostituted himself I hope he is banned from every rugby clubhouse in East Grimstead. Damn him to hell

I assume it goes without saying that he was also past his best and injury prone and will be no great loss?

28m391z.jpg

#65 Bob8

Bob8
  • Coach
  • 9,496 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 03:16 PM

I assume it goes without saying that he was also past his best and injury prone and will be no great loss?

I suspect that he is a talented individual who was sucked into league and got caught up with the associated ill-discipline.  Hopefully, something can be made of him as we saw with Owen Farrell and Jason Robinson.

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

”I am all for expansion but not to start and string the teams all over the place” – stewpot01 – 11 July 2014

"2013 is on course to be one of the most disastrous in its history." - Creditwhereitsdews - 2nd January 2013

#66 Tiny Tim

Tiny Tim
  • Coach
  • 7,145 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 03:31 PM

I suspect that he is a talented individual who was sucked into league and got caught up with the associated ill-discipline.  Hopefully, something can be made of him as we saw with Owen Farrell and Jason Robinson.

Not forgetting SBW and Brad Thorn who were also offered the opportunity to better themselves and see if they could make the step up to RU.

28m391z.jpg

#67 Middleton Bull

Middleton Bull
  • Coach
  • 2,311 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 11:33 AM

That's really nice of you TT and Bob8 to come on to a RL Fans Forum, insult your hosts and then pat each other on the back for doing so.  Perhaps the next time you go to a wedding you could roundly criticise the bride.  That should really get the both of you salivating.

#68 Tiny Tim

Tiny Tim
  • Coach
  • 7,145 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 12:12 PM

That's really nice of you TT and Bob8 to come on to a RL Fans Forum, insult your hosts and then pat each other on the back for doing so.  Perhaps the next time you go to a wedding you could roundly criticise the bride.  That should really get the both of you salivating.

Oh come on, you can't really be that lacking in a sense of humour?

This is incredibly tame, and tongue in cheek, compared to some of the stuff that gets written on here about RU, a lot of it by your good-self (and yes I know it's a RL forum). If the TRL host/webmaster took offence it would take one click of the mouse and I would be banished forever.

I think John Drake/Craig are worldly enough to know that we are messing around and if they wanted it toned down further or to stop would be more than capable of sending a message or banning the pair of us. 

I had rather hoped that my jesting was obvious enough not to cause confusion, but to avoid any further heartache I would like to state for the record that I do not think RU rescued Jason Robinson from the evils of RL because I do not think RL is evil or responsible for any of the issues that were going on in his life. Same for the other players who changed code.

With all due respect life is too short to take everything so seriously and that most definitely includes most of the things I post on here.

28m391z.jpg

#69 Middleton Bull

Middleton Bull
  • Coach
  • 2,311 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 12:22 PM

Oh come on, you can't really be that lacking in a sense of humour?

This is incredibly tame, and tongue in cheek, compared to some of the stuff that gets written on here about RU, a lot of it by your good-self (and yes I know it's a RL forum). If the TRL host/webmaster took offence it would take one click of the mouse and I would be banished forever.

I think John Drake/Craig are worldly enough to know that we are messing around and if they wanted it toned down further or to stop would be more than capable of sending a message or banning the pair of us. 

I had rather hoped that my jesting was obvious enough not to cause confusion, but to avoid any further heartache I would like to state for the record that I do not think RU rescued Jason Robinson from the evils of RL because I do not think RL is evil or responsible for any of the issues that were going on in his life. Same for the other players who changed code.

With all due respect life is too short to take everything so seriously and that most definitely includes most of the things I post on here.

That's fine in moderation and yes it is a RL Fans Forum but you do seem to be very prolific over recent weeks in your attempts to denigrate Rugby.  A "joke" oft repeated does tend to become rather tedious, rather quickly. 

#70 Tiny Tim

Tiny Tim
  • Coach
  • 7,145 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 01:42 PM

That's fine in moderation and yes it is a RL Fans Forum but you do seem to be very prolific over recent weeks in your attempts to denigrate Rugby.  A "joke" oft repeated does tend to become rather tedious, rather quickly. 

There is an ignore button. Perhaps to avoid any further tedium you should consider using it.

28m391z.jpg

#71 Bob8

Bob8
  • Coach
  • 9,496 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 01:53 PM

I meant every word.

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

”I am all for expansion but not to start and string the teams all over the place” – stewpot01 – 11 July 2014

"2013 is on course to be one of the most disastrous in its history." - Creditwhereitsdews - 2nd January 2013

#72 Bob8

Bob8
  • Coach
  • 9,496 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 01:56 PM

PS: I didn't really - snigger.

#73 zorquif

zorquif
  • Coach
  • 1,512 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 02:20 PM

He would not be the first player to correct his lifestyle and attitude once in the environs of rugby union.  Jason Robinson springs to mind.

Craig gower! What a lad, eh?

#74 Tiny Tim

Tiny Tim
  • Coach
  • 7,145 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 03:22 PM

I meant every word.

2125600-are_you_serious_1_.jpg

28m391z.jpg

#75 Bob8

Bob8
  • Coach
  • 9,496 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 03:58 PM

Craig gower! What a lad, eh?

Indeed, a terrilble list of incidents, but matured a little upon entering rugby union.  Did not ultimately have the character for the top level and dropped down to the NRL.

#76 Middleton Bull

Middleton Bull
  • Coach
  • 2,311 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 04:48 PM

There is an ignore button. Perhaps to avoid any further tedium you should consider using it.

That is, of course, a valid option.  Another would be for union guests on this forum to treat their hosts with more respect and to avoid denigrating rugby.

#77 Johnoco

Johnoco
  • Coach
  • 20,011 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 08:36 PM

No idea as his name has been expunged from the records and any photos or whatever burned. Whoever it is we were talking about that is.

No I don't care if you're if you're into different bands

No cause for so much hatred, I'm just a different man

Pull off that cover, I will too, and learn to understand

With music deep inside we'll make world unity our plan

7 Seconds -Walk Together, Rock Together

#78 Tiny Tim

Tiny Tim
  • Coach
  • 7,145 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 10:03 PM

Indeed, a terrilble list of incidents, but matured a little upon entering rugby union.  Did not ultimately have the character for the top level and dropped down to the NRL.

A sad story but sounds like he ended up in the right place.

28m391z.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users